035

SANZU HANDED Y/N A HANDKERCHIEF

to wipe the blood out of her knuckles after beating the boy who shot Mikey. "You sure that you want to kill him?" Sanzu asked. "Yeah. There are two reasons for that."

"What two reasons?"

"First, I don't wanna get my hands dirty. I don't kill people. Second, he might be an enemy for us but he must have people who love him and seeing him dead will be painful."

"But didn't he kill Draken and shoot Mikey?! How can you be so soft on him?! I want to kill him so bad" Sanzu said and was about to walk back into the alley but Y/N stopped him. "Sanzu, leave him. He is already in a bad condition. There's no need to do anything more to him."

"But Y/N-"

"Please Sanzu. Mikey isn't dead so there's no need to kill him."

Sanzu gave a nod and removed his gloves, throwing them in the trash can. Y/N's phone rang, flashing the Takemichi's name which made her anxious.

"Sanzu, can you pick it up for me?"

"Why?"

"I asked Takemichi to keep giving me information on Mikey and I don't wanna hear anything bad..."

"Hell no! I am not picking it up. Do it yourself. I feel the same as you."

"Please!!"

"No!" He said and proceeded to sit on his bike. Y/N took a seat behind him and picked up the call as he started the bike.

"Hello?"

"Y/N, the doctors are saying that he is in a better condition. They removed the bullet but he is still unconscious. They told all the visitors to go back to their houses and visit the next day. So, I think you shouldn't come to the hospital. Go straight to your house."

Y/N sighed with relief "That's a relief that he is better. Thanks, Takemichi, Bye"

"Bye"

"Tell me!! How is Mikey?" Sanzu asked.