022

🎶 Recommended song :- Fairytale🎶

Y/N WAS SWEATING A LOT AS

She stood in front of the building which was Kanto Manji Gang's hideout. Sumire was able to fix a meeting with Mikey telling him that a certain someone wanted to meet him. She was nervous. Two years was a lot. She didn't know what she would say when he would be right in front of her.

"You're tensed right?" Sumire said making her flinch."Don't scare me like that!" Y/N shouted and hit her arm. "He said that he'll only talk for five minutes so you better make it quick"

Y/N nodded and followed Sumire inside the building. The building was well maintained from the inside and the members were just sitting all over the place, talking and laughing which made her remember the time when she was in Toman.

Things were amazing back in the day... We would do crazy stuff without any fear. What exactly changed that? I envy Takemichi's ability to go back in time... If I had that ability I would stop the formation of Toman. Perhaps if we never formed Toman, everyone would've been together.

"Y/N!! I called you like 10 times!! Where are you lost?!" Sumire shouted and dragged Y/N out of her never-ending thoughts. "He's inside, go and talk." Sumire gave her a soft smile to calm her down. Y/N grabbed the doorknob. I am scared...

Sumire noticed that Y/N was hesitating, she put a hand on her shoulder "Don't miss this chance. Talk to him about everything that you have in my mind. Even I can't confirm that if you walk away today, you'll ever get a chance."

"Yeah..." She muttered and opened the door revealing Mikey sitting on the couch, going through his phone. She closed the door behind her, making a loud noise that gained his attention. His eyes widened when he saw you. He didn't expect her to be here.

He frowned "What are you doing here?! Didn't you settle in Canada without even telling me about it." She was shocked just by his tone and expressions. "You just love breaking my heart!! I waited for you but you didn't come back and here you are after two years coming in front of me." He rambled on without letting a chance for Y/N to speak.