part 1

It was almost evening a man was sitting in a garden fully exhausted with his life And disappointed in himself

"why can't I do anything when it's come to you and being helpless every time," he said to Himself and sigh, head hanging low.

"I am sorry, bear I can't do anything for you" and a drop of tear fell to a piece of paper which was On his lap.

"I hate myself" And he burst into tears.

Suddenly his phone started ringing. He took out his phone and look at the ID it was an unknown number. He cleared his throat before picking up the call.

"hello! Who is this?"

"hey Kim it's me dude jeon how are you"

"jeon? Oh my God, I'm fine, how are you?" His face lights up and somehow he Forgot about his fucked up life after hearing his best friend's voice after 20 years.

"I'm good, dude I miss you so much it's been 20 years since we last mate, and guess what?"

"what?"

"we are coming to our village tomorrow." Kim could feel jeon's Excitement in his voice

"wow! That would be great I miss you too pabo, and how about your wife, How is she... and your son?" Kim was Smiling

"They are great. So Kim tomorrow morning we'll arrive. first I want to Go home. It's been soo long I didn't go home.(it's his parent's house, after their death the house is locked) and probably would stay someday... I'm so excited."

"hahaha ok my load. I will clean up your house then. So we will meet tomorrow."

"Definitely ... Ok see you tomorrow."

"see you." with a bright smile he cut the call, not so long, and the smile drop when he Realizes the reality. He has to face his son's hopeful eyes which he was going to Break.

After taking a deep breath and started walking towards his house because it was not that far from where he was.

"I wish after this he wouldn't hate me," He said to himself and continue walking.