part 22 (18+)

Jungkook narrow his eyes at the bedroom door when he heard the door open. Taehyung walks in not giving any attention to jungkook who is sitting on the red couch with his laptop on his lap, working. Taehyung went straight into the bathroom before grabbing something from the cupboard.

Jungkook sighed in relief when the bathroom door closed but a pout popped up thinking Taehyung ignored him completely.

"What had happened to him, earlier he was giving me too much attention now he is ignoring me completely," Jungkook said to himself staring at the bathroom door.

20 minutes passed jungkook put the laptop aside and went to bed. He leaned his back against the headrest and take out his phone when the bathroom door opened.

A black figure catches jungkook's attention as he looks towards the direction and bitch.....his jaw dropped on his lap for the 2nd time tonight.

There was Taehyung in a black silk bathrobe that reaches to his mid-thighs. It was barely tied with the robe band exposing his chest, he was leading against the closed bathroom door, one leg folded back against the door giving a sinful sight of his inner thighs.

Bitch is a master of seducing his husband. Jimin did a good job I see.

"I've brought this rode today how is it looking koo?" Finally, after staring at each other for 5 minutes Taehyung spoke.

"Do you like it?" Taehyung takes his steps as playing with a robe belt, facial expression screaming naughtiness.

Jungkook was too shocked or I should say amazed to say anything. His husband is looking dangerously sexy. Pink plumpy gradient lips with dark brown wet hair and eyes that holds something between love and lust. Taehyung is fúcking perfect.

"Koo?" Jungkook didn't even realize now Taehyung is in front of him, both hands on the bedsheet as he is leaning forward. Face 5 inches apart.

"Tae?" Jungkook gulp the saliva down thickly.

"Yes, my love." Taehyung replied in his sweet tone.

"b-babe... l-love... t. tt.. t.. Tae.. wha-"

"shhhhhhhhh." Taehyung stop jungkook from shuttering by putting his Index finger on his own lips, a naughty smile was playing on his lips as he bites on his bottom lip while walking closer and closer.

Jungkook's breath stopped when suddenly Taehyung hop on the bed and sit on his lap, wrapping both legs around jungkook's wise who was frozen like a statue.

"I'm mad at you." Jungkook, he was not able to ask the reason because 1st he is isn't working properly, his freaking sexy husband literally sitting on his lap, or I say on his diçk which is getting harder by time. 2nd he is too busy admiring his beautiful husband face ,eyes ,lips and his eyes stuck on his collar bone.

When Taehyung left arm wrapped around jungkook neck as he ran his fingers on jungkook's forehead to his cheeks as saying

"Do you know why I'm mad?" Taehyung lifted jungkook face by his chin making eye contact.

"Hmmm." This bitch can only humm right now. Honey you are the top remember?

Without break eye contact Taehyung spoke with confidence.

"You left me at the dinner table alone and doing work on your laptop when I want you to replace me with that laptop and do me instead." As soon as the sentence ends jungkook finds himself attached by a pair of soft juicy lips. Taehyung is kissing him like there is no tomorrow.

It take 5 second for jungkook to realize and kiss back with the same energy. Taehyung smiled through the kiss smirking mentally when jungkook hands wrapped around his waist. And rubbing on his back messily.