part 21

Jungkook woke up and found Taehyung isn't there again. It doesn't think much thinking Taehyung would be downstairs with his parents.

So after making himself fresh jungkook held downstairs. Jungkook went to the living room thinking they might be there but the living room was empty. So he made his way to the kitchen and yes his beautiful husband was there making something.

Jungkook took his good time admiring his husband. Taehyung wearing his pink T-shirt and black sweat pants and a purple apron looking all cute and humming a song. Taehyung didn't notice his hubby was behind him listening to his soft voice.

"It's a beautiful life, a beautiful day
michidolog neol salanghaess-eossdeon nal
Beautiful life, beautiful day
neoleul ilhgo sipji anh-a
Beautiful my love~~~~
Beautiful your heart
It's a beautiful laaaaaaa-" 

Taehyung was about to do the high note of the song holding the spatula like a mic when he noticed jungkook leaning his solder against the open kitchen door and he bite his tongue completely got red in second in embarrassment.

"Why did you stop? Your voice is mesmerizing." Saying jungkook made his way towards Taehyung who turned around messily pretending to do something. Bitch is shy ok.. who wouldn't be shy when get caught singing like that?

"Mmm Good morning love." Jungkook hug Taehyung from the back blocking Taehyung with both arms into his embrace surprisingly Taehyung didn't push him away.

"Morning koo," Taehyung replied in a shy voice.

"Where is mom dad?" Jungkook asked having his eyes closed still hugging.

"Everyone left in the early morning." Jungkook's eyes open widely hearing Taehyung and he breaks the hug turning Taehyung around quickly.

"They left without even meeting me?" To be honest, jungkook is kinda happy too.

"I tried to wake you up but you were sleeping like a dead body. So that leave without meeting you."

"And yeonjun?"

"He also left." Taehyung turned around to continue doing his cooking.

"That's mean now no one is home except You and me?"

"Yahh kinda, but sobi is outside helping the  gardener..... I think something going on between them......" Taehyung was busy talking and doing his work not realizing jungkook eyes are sparkling on the fact no one is home.

"Yesterday I saw how sobi got all shy when he mentions him..... I think he likes-"

"Ahhh... I missed this." Taehyung flinches when jungkook suddenly yells and hugs him again.

Jungkook hug him from behind very tightly. one hand around Taehyung's waist another one around his chest as he was inhaling his favorite scent and Taehyung also bend his head to the side to give Jungkook proper space in his neck.

Jungkook turned Taehyung face to the side to kiss him from behind. The kiss starts with passion and continues as well.

Taehyung turns around without breaking the kiss pulling jungkook closer by his neck. Jungkook pulls him close by his waist. Their actions showering how desperate they are for each other.

Jungkook was nibbling on Taehyung's bottom lip, Taehyung understands and open his mouth To give Jungkook full across to explore every inch of his mouth. Tongue twisting, heart moving side or side, hand gripping more tightly finally a satisfied kiss.

they don't want to back away but there is something called "Oxygen". So they broke the kiss both panting. Taehyung's eyes were closed while breathing heavily.