Part 30

(Taeme is 5 now and moonjun too. they both started going to kindergarten school. in a few days, they got some new friends in school. Most of the time Taehyung and jin drop Them at school. but today jungkook and namjoon came to pick them up)

namjoon : everything is so small here it reminds me of my childhood. ( namjoon said as they walk inside the school)

jungkook : you remember your kindergarten memories?

namjoon : of course...

jungkook : how Is this possible you were too small...

namjoon : in Jin's language ' I have a sexy brain '

( both laugh out and stand in the waiting area. soon Children were running out of the door. as soon as some of taeme's classmates saw jungkook they run towards him and stand around Jungkook and talk to him while grabbing his hands, pant, shirt. actually jungkook has come to pick taeme up multiple times before and every time they do that and taeme never like that.)

Girl 1 : Uncle... How are you ?

Girl 2 : Uncle... Uncle...

Girl 3 : I missed you uncle...

(Jungkook lean down to their level with a smile)

Jungkook : I'm good... how are you all cuties?

girl 1 : I'm also good.

girl 2 : I'm also good uncle too..

girl 3 : look today I made this... ( she shows her drawing that she made.)

jungkook : wow it's so beautiful... ( her face immediately turned red like Himawari in shinchan cartoon)

(Taeme came out and stand at a little distance putting her both hands on her waist with an angry face. she isn't liking it at all....this girl is possessive over her Dad. they were smiling and giggling around Jungkook and that makes Taeme more angry. She walks towards them and grabs Jungkook's hand , dragging him from there)

Jungkook : what happened princess ? why are you dragging me ?

Taeme : you are not gonna stay there... (coldly said to her dad)

Jungkook : why?? I was talking to your friends...

Taeme : No... they are not my friends you will not talk with them... ( she is right they aren't her friends... if those would her friends then she would be fine with that .................................................. no.... noo... she will not... she would still not like that. )

Jungkook : why princess ??

Girl 1 : why did you bring him away, Taeme ?? (they are running towards jungkook. Taeme came in between them. she spreads her Both hands to stop them like she is protecting Jungkook from her friends)

Taeme : stop... Stop... don't come near my Dad. he is my dad..
Jungkook : what happened mini??

Taeme : no one came in between me and Dad. (she said making a cute angry pout)

(Jungkook understood why Taeme behaving like this. he grab her and lift in his arms)

Jungkook : hey my little angry bird...no one ever could come in between us....ok then... let's go back home and we will eat your favorite ice cream together...

(a wide smile came on Taeme's lips hearing her dad's statement and kiss his cheeks and starting jumping on her dad's lap. Jungkook smiled widely seeing his daughter's smile.)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
( on the other side namjoon was watching all this with a silly smile like how a 5-year-old girl can be this possessive... as the time he feels something pulling his pant. he look down and saw a not-so-cute girl standing there with a paper in her hand, looking up to him with sparkling eyes and red cheeks. namjoon bent down to her level)