part 12

It is a beautiful evening, the sun is all orange and the sky is yellow around it and low wind blowing, softly ruffling the man's hair who is sitting on the small bench

Jungkook's glossy eyes are shining like diamonds. The teardrop that just slides from his eyes looks as if it's some kind of golden liquid.

After leaving college the first thing that comes to jungkook mind is to run away from there. So he drove away in a random direction until his heart can handle the pain any longer and he stopped the car at a random place.

"Why am I feeling hurt, he has all freedom whoever he loves. Who am I to stop him? A forced husband. He said he doesn't want to leave with me. And why does he ..... Who would want to leave with me?........ No one."
Another pair of teardrops slides from his eyes. Jungkook doesn't even care to wipe it away.

"It's all my fault, I should not have agreed to this marriage and destroyed his life. A human needs love, care, and affection, he needs too which I couldn't give him then why would he want to be with me. I'm the one who built the wall around me, it's me right who doesn't want to attach with someone emotionally then now why this heart is feeling this pain why I can't see him with another man."

"Everything is over-"

📞 Sorry I'm an anty romantic~~

His train of thoughts is broken by the call and it's showing Suga hyung.

Jungkook clears his throat before receiving the call.

"hel-"

"Jungkook.. Immediately come to xyz hospital." Hearing yoongi's serious voice jungkook tens up.

"Hospital? Why? What happened?"

"Don't freak out okay..... Taehyung had an accident.... and.....His.....His condition is not good kook." Jungkook's ground slipped from under his feet.

"Jungkook.....? Are you there?"

"You aren't joking right?"

"why would I be joking this time about something like this.. Please come first." With that yoongi cut the call jungkook can hear jimin crying voice before yoongi cut the call.

"no no no hello hello... No, it can't be true.. Taehyung... No no no he is fine..he is fine..right?.....yes yes he is.....It can't happen." he rushed to the car and drive as first as he can.

--------------

He reaches the hospital. He was like a mad man. All he wanted right now is to see his beautiful husband and hug him tightly, only this can calm him down.

he saw a male nurse. He rushed to him, ignoring the fact everyone is looking at him. Jungkook isn't in his right mind.

"Taehyung... Jeon taehyung...where is he...my husband... He had an accident" Jungkook was panting as his breath is heavy, like he is having problems with breathing and the worse part is Taehyung wasn't there to hug him right now.