part 18

It's been 20 minutes jungkook car is running on the road in silence.

Taehyung is biting on his lips when playing with his fingers, glancing at jungkook's side profile sometimes.

When jungkook eyes are only on the road for this whole time.

After the prize ceremony, jungkook simply brought Taehyung from to the car and then made him sit on the passenger seat but the thing making Taehyung anxious jungkook didn't take to him for once, not even a for a second. Which makes Taehyung thinks.

*Is he mad at me? Have I made a mistake confessing? What if he doesn't love me and now hates me because I confess in public. What if he is thinking I did this to pressurize him? Oh God, I messed up.*

All the negative thoughts are eating him inside, making him more anxious.

But his thought was disturbed when suddenly the car stopped... Taehyung look outside through the window but no they didn't reached home yet. Then why did jungkook stop the car.

With a nervous breath, Taehyung turned his head to jungkook to only find a jungkook's blank expression. Jungkook isn't even blinking only starting at the steering wheel.

Taehyung was about to say something but Stop when he saw tears flowing through jungkook's cheeks.

*Shit? I did mess up*

"Koo-Jungkook." Taehyung softly but worriedly called jungkook.

Jungkook didn't reply.

"Jungkook, are you ok?" He asked again.

"Hmm." This time got a small hmm in return.

Taehyung took a deep breath.

"Bun if you are upset about the confession then please don't. I love you but that doesn't mean you have to love me Bac-" Taehyung stop talking when he saw big fat teardrops flowing through jungkook's cheeks.

"Omg kook, why are you crying? I'm sorry if I made you sad-" Taehyung is panicking.

"I'm not *hiccup* sad." If Taehyung wasn't worried he might coo on his cute husband so hard.

"Then why are you crying?"

"I'm crying because I love you too... I. I *hiccup* thought *hiccup* you *hiccup* don't love.. m.. me *hiccup* but *hiccup* You love *hiccup* me... I.. I.. am.. happy..*hiccup* very much." Now Taehyung can't hold back.

"Awwwwwwww Koo. Don't cry. I love you." Taehyung pull jungkook and wiped his tears with his thumb.

who is gonna say this the same workaholic, cold jungkook who is crying like a baby holding his husband's hands?

Taehyung is rubbing his husband's back trying to calm him... Taehyung understands till now that Jungkook is a sensitive person.

Soon out baby bunny stop crying. Taehyung gives him his handcarchip.

"Thank you." Jungkook blow his cute little red nose.

"you ok?" Jungkook nodded looking down, probably shy.

"Here drink some water you will feel better." Jungkook takes the bottle of water gulping from it.

"We should kiss." And jungkook chock on his water.

"What!!!?" Jungkook snapped.

"What? What?"

"You want to kiss?"

"Yes, is there any problem? You don't want to kiss me?" Taehyung asked being sad.

"Nooooo it's not like that. I just want to make the kiss special. It's our first kiss after all. I want to make everything special that relates to you. I love you." Jungkook softly explains.