part 6

Jungkook was signing some papers as an employee standing there waiting for jungkook to give the file back after checking it. At that time someone knocks.

"come in."

"Oh, Jarvis....here you go." He gave the file and the employee walk out before bowing to jungkook and Jarvis too.

"Is everything done?"

"Yes sir I have completed all the paperwork and he has joined the college from today."

"ok good." Jarvis nodded then got busy checking jungkook today's schedule. Jungkook was glancing at him like he wants to ask something.

"Ummmmmm...abb...did he....did he ask about me?" He asked in a cold voice pretending to walk on the laptop.

"Who?" Jarvis question.

"Taehyung."

"Oh! Yes he did."

"WHAT? WHAT DID HE ASK?" Jarvis has taken aback seeing his boss this excited for the first time even jungkook got surprised at his own behavior so he leaned back putting his poker face on.

"Ahemm..I mean not like care...I just want to know as for general knowledge." *What the fuçk am I saying.*

"Okayyyyy...he asked about your health like do you take rest or work whole day....he told me I should encourage you to take multiple breaks between work." Jarvis answered still in shock.

"Oh." He acted all normal from the outside but from inside he is feeling happy very happy.

"I even have heard him saying the maid to send you lunch which he has already prepared before going to college." The smile jungkook has been hiding now peeking out Making Jarvis even shocked more.

"Oh ok.. bring be file no 4." Jarvis nodded and as soon as he closed the door jungkook relaxed... smiling with his heart out... leaning his back fully against the chair.... having little rosy cheeks....you are reading right? Jungkook is blushing Yes.

*I thought he wouldn't cook for me because he had to go to college but still he managed.... but why am I feeling so good that he cares about me- *

Jungkook was into his world smiling like a crazy when a high pitched voice literally dragged him down to earth.

"WHAT THE FUÇK JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK...YOU GOT MARRIED WITHOUT EVEN INFORMING US.....YOU DIDN'T EVEN INVITE US ON YOUR WADDING....HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US.... JUST BECAUSE WE WERE OUT OF THE COUNTRY YOU BETRAYED ME LIKE HIS..... ALEXA PLAY 'TRAITOR' BY OLIVIA."

A sunshine looking with heart shape lips boy, right now looking like angry bird, bust inside the cabin yelling, almost breaking the door and a pale man who was coming behind lazily having both of his hands in his pocket.

"What the fuck!"

'Playing Traitor by Olivia Rodrigo on Spotify'

"Alexa Stop. And you too hyung...clam down...you are being so loud." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"CALM... YOU WANT ME TO CALM.. AFTER BETRAYING ME LIKE THIS YOU WANT ME TO BE CLAM." the man was thrown his hands in the air.

"uffff stop being so dramatic Hoseok.....Such a drama queen... Gizzzz" the pail guy went straight to the couch lying on it lazily as rolled his eyes at his overdramatic best friend.

"ASSQUEEZE MEE, WHAT ARE YOU? AN 80 YEAR OLD-GRANDMA-CAT-BEHAVED-ICE-COLD-TURTLE LOOKING MIN YOONGI...."

"BITCH I'M NOT A FUÇKING CAT YOU HORSE-FACE-SEED-OF-A-SUNFLOWER." suddenly the pale man suddenly got so much energy to yell.