part 4

After coming out of the shower the only thing Jungkook find is Taehyung, standing beside the couch where he has last seen him before going in the shower, playing with his fingers.

"What's the matter why are you standing there?" Jungkook asks confusedly.

"Where will I sleep?" Taehyung asks looking down, awkwardly, jungkook frown.

"On the bed, obviously. where else?" Jungkook answered being confused like why was even Taehyung asking? Our jungkook is a gentleman he doesn't know how sometimes people behave with others when they don't like them. How some man abuse their life partner just because they get married forcefully and have the power to abuse them but our Taehyung is aware of everything about it  that's why he just wants to make sure if jungkook doesn't like if he sleeps on the bed rather than on the couch or floor.

"Unless you have any problem." Jungkook politely said.

"No, I don't have any." Taehyung said feeling happy jungkook isn't like them.

He gently lay down in bed, on his side not facing jungkook while jungkook also did the same. This is the first time he was sharing his bed with someone so obviously the feeling is strange for him. There is a huge gap between them.)

*I need to do something right? The website says if the person isn't making any first move then I should do it....but how? I don't want to...I never did this. But he will be disappointed....he wants a husband after all....ok you can do it jungkook it's won't be that hard right? I have seen it in pórn.*  Jungkook was deep into his thoughts staring at the ceiling. Meanwhile on the other side Taehyung continually praying to god.)

*Please got please not today please. Make him fall asleep I'm not ready... just give me some time... I know I can't refuse he has full rights on me...but I can't right now.*

Jungkook slowly moves near Taehyung. Taehyung can feel that jungkook is moving.
*I asked you one fuçking thing god*

With lots of hesitation jungkook put his hand on Taehyung's waist. Taehyung immediately close his eyes very tightly. Taehyung bite his lip when he  feel hot breath on the back of his neck. His heartbeat is running faster than bullet train.

But about jungkook it's a bit strange because as soon as Taehyung scent hit his nose somehow it makes him comfortable, his mind got relax. Without even knowing jungkook press his nose more into the crook of his neck, eyes closed as he stays like that for sometime feeling relaxed but it doesn't stay long when a low sniffing sound reached jungkook ears.

With a frown jungkook open his eyes turning Taehyung towards him only to get shocked by the scene. Taehyung has his eyes closed tightly and tears continuously flowing from the corner of his closed eyes.

*Shít*

"hey hey calm down. I'm sorry, actually I didn't know what to do. I read on the website  to make the first move.. Sorry if I make you uncomfortable.. It's my fault, I should have ask you first. I'm sorry." He already is moving away from Taehyung back to his place.

"J-Just give me some t-time I'm not r-ready....I just need some time." Without opening his eyes Taehyung speaks.

"No No. You don't have to, I don't even want this. Actually this marriage......this is very new for me.. I have never been closed to anyone so i got confused and- *sigh* ...... sorry." with that he lay on his side not facing Taehyung. As soon as jungkook went away Taehyung turned to his right pulling the blanket over his head.

*it's a relief he also doesn't want this. We are in the same situation.*

*I'm glad he understands me.*