part 11

"I'm not happy with him dad, please take me from here, I don't love or like him, I hate him. Please take me out from this hell..........yeah how could you do this to him. He is a decent person, you are the one who isn't adjusting to him. He is doing everything to make you comfortable still you can't talk to him politely....huh... You are lucky you only exist in his fanfiction or I will teach you a lesson." Taehyung scolds the character of the fanfiction who is reading on his phone.

"You will regret it if you lose him. Huh..!!!..I hope the author will upload soon?" Taehyung put his phone away.

"Where did he go? He doesn't even have his breakfast." Taehyung gets up from the bed and makes his steps towards the window which is in the front of the mansion, from there you can have the front view.

Taehyung reached the window stretching his arms when his eyes catch jungkook with a flower bouquet and the view brakes his heart.

He saw jungkook getting in rosé's car with the flowers. The distance is far but enough to recognize people but can't recognize their facial expressions.

It breaks Taehyung's pure heart into million pieces.

"They are going on a date? So jungkook also loves her........I- I'm the obstacle between them...... He doesn't lik-like me........ This necklace means nothing...... I'm only his frie- friend." Until now Taehyung eyes are full of tears as he was watching the car driving away with his blurry eyesight.

-----------

Meanwhile, jungkook walked out of the house in hurry at that time rosé approached there.

"Oh hey, kooki, where you going? I came here to deliver the album of the par-"

"I don't want to hear anything please get me away from here." Seeing his friend's condition rose didn't ask anything when jungkook get in her car, she drove from there as jungkook said. The way jungkook throws the flowers at the back seat she understands something happened.

------------

She park the car at the side of the road and jungkook immediately comes out from it and went to the railing as his heartbeat is in unstoppable mode. The feeling he is feeling right now is suffocating him.

Rose also came out of the car and stood beside him. They didn't talk for some time cuz rose new jungkook need some time to get back to his correct mind. She knew coz they are friends since college  after all.

"Now can you explain?" Finally, she asked.

"I destroyed his life." The answer confused her.

"Who?"

"Taehyung." And this gets her in surprise.

"What?"

"I'd told mom that I'm not a husband type person, I can't make anyone happy. I'd told her but she didn't listen to me that time now look I was right." Rose is kinda taken aback seeing jungkook glossy eyes, she has never seen a single water drop in jungkook's eyes.

"What rubbish, who told you you aren't husband type."

"No one....no one told me I know I am when why did Taehyung want to leave me?" Jungkook looks at her who is hell shock.

"What?"

"Yes, I heard him talking to his father, living with me is hell for him, he hates me. And why wouldn't he I'm a terrible person. I know he deserves way too better than me. I literally destroyed his life." Jungkook look away wiping his tears harshly. Rose is opening and closing her mouth she doesn't have any idea what to say.

"I will free him, I will divorce him ." And this made her eyes widen.

"Jungkook, jungkook listen, don't just make any decisions right now. You aren't in your right mind. Take your time to relax yourself. And most importantly talk to Taehyung first." She is trying.