part 14

"Bye-bye you uncultured poor piece of shit." She points the gun at Taehyung's forehead.

Her index finger is pressing on the trigger

3

2

1

"Ahhhh." Before she can press the trigger the gun has thrown across the room and a hard kick on her wrist as she also dropped on the ground.

"If there is any piece of shit in this room it's you, bitch."

Ahem....

It's none other than....

Y/n

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

She just came in time when Hazel was about to shoot Taehyung and show the talent that she has been gathering in karate class.

A shocked angry hazel looks up at y/n.

"youuuuuuuuuuu." Hazel was about to throw a punch at y/n but got another slap in her face causing her to fall to the ground again.

But seems like the luck is with him because she falls right where the gun was. Hazel immediately grab the gun turned around and press the trigger, before y/n could process or move away from the bullet already hit her in the chest.

At that time Jungkook enter the room like a storm to only found y/n lying on the ground and a river of BLOOD coming out of her stomach and hazel sitting on the ground holding a gun, an unbelievable horror on her face like she can't believe what she has just done.

Then jungkook eyes went on Taehyung who was horrified and sitting in the bed looking at y/n blood covered body with wide eyes. He probably woke up by the sound of the gunshot.

Everything is happening so fast that jungkook didn't realize hazel stands up pointing the gun at Taehyung.

She was about to press the trigger but jungkook was fast enough to grab her by his wrist and point the gun upwards. Luckily no one got hurt only the ceiling got a hole in it.

Jungkook pushes her aside and the gun falls from her hand which jungkook kick awake that lant in front of namjoon feet who just get in with others.

Shock takes over them seeing the scene in front of them.

Namjoon immediately run towards hazel before she could do anything further and grabbed her by her both hands behind.

Jhope's eyes almost popped out seeing y/n who has her half open eyes looking at him.

He got on his knee.

"Amee.. Oh shit... Doctor..doctor..come first." Jhope was in full panic mode.

Note: all the characters gonna call y/n as amee.

They were lucky all the doctors and nurses run in probably because of the loud sound of gunshot

"She is alive we have to operate her.. Hurry first.. Nurse bring the e-"

"not needed I will carry her ..just do it fast." Jhope lift her in bridal style.

"ok.. Come follow me... Nurse prepares the operation room.. Go go first.." a nurse run to the operation room.

"Mis just don't close your eyes.." the doctor was running side by side with Jhope.

"don't close your eyes amee.. I'm here for you.. please be strong.." jhope was keep talking to her as carrying her when y/n was only looking up at jhope with half open eyes. A faded smile approaches her lips. This is the first time someone is taking care of her.