part 27

Time skip another one and a half months.

Jungkook was leaning against the headrest eyes half open as he was sleepy and taehyung resting his head on his chest, sitting in between jungkook's legs watching SpongeBob SquarePants on the TV. After a month Taehyung's taste changed now he loves watching cartoons.

"why he is thirsty when he literally lives under the water and how can a crab be the father of a whale." Jungkook chuckled sleepily while rubbing his hand on taehyung's 4 months baby bump under his night dress.

"This is just a cartoon show for entertainment purposes only, nothing is real... And she is adopted.....now turn off the tv.. It's already late.." he checks the clock it's 11.20 pm.

"you are the best husband and father," Taehyung said and jungkook turned off the light and laid down on the bed then pull taehyung into his embrace who was snuggling his face onto jungkook's chest before falling asleep like a baby.

After 2 hours

Jungkook frowned into sleep, eyes still closed when his hand didn't find his husband on the side. He open his eyes widely, there was no one.

He almost ran to the bathroom to check if taehyung is throwing out. These days taehyung has way too much morning/night sickness.

Jungkook frowned when he saw there was no one inside.

"I'm sure he is eating in the kitchen... This boy.. I told him to wake me up.. Such a stubborn." Jungkook murmured to himself as making his way downstairs to the kitchen.

Jungkook's heartbeat fasten when he didn't find him in the kitchen too. Negative thoughts start taking over him as checks everywhere in the mansion call his husband's name.

"taehyung.... Baby.... Where are you.?? He is fine yes he is fine..... Tae..... Love.... Answer me....tae-oh." suddenly he remembers something and runs upstairs.

he busts into the  art room and breath out in relief seeing Taehyung. there was his husband sitting on the stool painting something while listening to music on Headphones and humming beautifully.

"you scared the hell out of me... I told you-"

"𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦~𝘉𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘥𝘢𝘺 ~𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘉𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ~~ 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘥𝘢𝘺 ~~𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶...

"𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦~
𝘉𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘥𝘢𝘺 ~
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵
𝘉𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ~~ 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘥𝘢𝘺 ~~
𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵
𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘔𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦
𝘉𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵
𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ~~~~
Hmmmmhmmmhmm"