part 17

A Tesla X takes an entry in the parking place of the college. Catching everyone's attention.

Some people almost droll when the CEO Jeon Jungkook gets out of the car wearing a black sunglasses with a black shirt tugged in blue jeans.

Jungkook went straight to the other side taking out the folding wheelchair for the back unfolding it then open the car door.

Jungkook reveals a nervous-looking Taehyung nibbling on his lips. He is anxious, 1st this is the first time he returned to this place after that horrible experience, 2nd jungkook is with him so now everyone's eyes will be on him. All these months Taehyung understands that his husband isn't just a normal person.

But his all anxiety pressed down when jungkook softly hold his hand.

"This time I'm with you so don't have to worry." It's like jungkook can read his mind.

But his heart almost jumped out of his chest when jungkook placed a kiss on his temple.

*Omg* Taehyung thought trying not to show any effect like it's a casual thing.

*Shit why I did do this?* Jungkook cursed not knowing why he did he kiss him.

Both brush the thoughts as jungkook shift Taehyung to a wheelchair and ignoring everyone's stare jungkook push the chair going inside when Taehyung didn't look around knowing everyone's eyes are on him.

They walk in the Hall where the event is held. there are lots of students & their guardians. The Hall was decorated beautifully with an art theme and a stage, probably the winner will announce there and some seats for teachers and a special sit for the special guest.

Again ignoring everyone's eyes they made their way in searching for someone. Just then principal approach them.

"Good morning Mr. Jeon." He greeted them in a high-pitched voice, being extra polite. He just trying to be as good as possible knowing jungkook might be still angry with him.

"hmm morning" and he is right Jungkook doesn't forgive him, it shows in his cold voice.

By the way, Taehyung doesn't know anything that happened in the college with Jungkook.

"How are you, Mr. Jeon?" He asked Taehyung. Normally he calls students by their name but for this couple it's different. What if jungkook doesn't like it if someone calls his husband by his name. This old man just doesn't want to rex anything. They knew jungkook is powerful enough.

"I'm fine sir. Thank you." Innocent Taehyung replied with his signature smile.

"I'm really ashamed of what happened that day.... I'm apologizing." Suddenly the principal's expression changed into tensed one like he had been holding it in. It takes Taehyung surprised.

"huh...? No no, it's ok sir." Even though without knowing Taehyung is smart enough to understand why the principal is apologizing for.

"make yourself comfortable if you want I can arrange a special seat for you. You'll can do your work peacefully in a VIP room." Bitch this is straight-up 'camchagiri' (sycophancy)

"no sir I'm ok with being a student no need to bother... Thank you.." Taehyung immediately refused.

"Are you sure?" He asked glancing at jungkook who has a no expression on. Principal gulp.

"Yes sir. I don't like these types of special treatments. We all are the same here." Taehyung still sounds polite.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry if I upset you." Jungkook just rolled his eyes at his dramatic behavior. He is aware of why the principal is behaving like this.