Part 29

jungkook is keep hitting his feet on the ground looking at the nurse who was guiding taehyung on how to hold the baby properly, how to change diaper, and all important stuff but the thing that making jungkook angry and irritated caused his precious daughter continuously cry on her hand.

Jungkook was trying very hard to control himself and I believe jungkook can control himse-

"what the heck are you doing? can't you do your job properly can't you see she continuously crying"---------- well forgot what I said.

"I have been doing my job for a long time and she is a baby.. crying is her habit."

"she is crying because you have been holding her very roughly." Jungkook took his daughter from her who stopped crying immediately.

"hey I'm not done.."

"we don't need you... send another nurse who knows how to do her job properly." the nurse glair at him.

"Junkook calm down... nonna I'm sorry for him.. please don't mind him he is very protective over her.. can you please come sometime later to teach me." he said politely, if taehyung didn't come in between them they might get into a fight... god.. jungkook is really protective.

"you are such a sweet boy.. how did you agreed to marry this brat." she look at jungkook with a disguised face.

"how dare you??" he squished his eyes while shaking his daughter gently.

"you should learn some manners from your husband."

"youuuuuuu." she quickly run out from there and taehyung hold jungkook before he could throw a punch at her face.

"jungkook."

"whattttttt... !!! Was that my fault.. It was her-"

"you can't behave like that with everyone... she was doing her job..."

"if anyone hurt my daughter... I will not stay calm... I don't care whoever he or she is. and you can't stop me."  jungkook like announced very seriously... taehyung bite his lips... his husband is looking hot being angry.

jungkook widens his eyes, being hella shocked when taehyung suddenly smashes his lips to jungkook's.

"what was that....!!" Jungkook is still shocked as he asked still holding his daughter in his arms very securely.

"I love my baby dada."

"i-"

"ayeooooo ladies and gentlemen ~~~~~~~~~ attention please Mr. World wide handsome is Entering." j hope suddenly announced and rushed inside followed by jin who was on the bed and amee and jimin have been pushing it then Namjoon entered with his son into his arms then yoongi who doing........................ Nothing. Just walking in.

"volume down you bitch can't you see my daughter is sleeping." Jungkook said being annoyed.

"yahhhhhhhh... Didn't curse in front of babies, you fool 💢 !!!"

"what....?..not like they understand us...They don't even know what we are talking about... !!!" Said yoongi lazily.

"ok then.. But if their first word will be fuck or any curse word I will shave your hair and eyebrows too and boil you like a chicken."

"from today cursing is BAND... Everyone attention cursing-are-band." Yoongi announced.

wooo that escalated quickly.... Only our worldwide handsome can handle a savage cat..

"jin hyung.... The doctor really agreed to let us stay in one room..." Taehyung asked with a big smile.

"all thanks to yoongi oppa... He talks to the doctor..." Said amee.