paer 32

"How are you chimmini?"  taehyung hug his best friend who just arrived with his husband Yoongi.
Yes, my fellows they got married 2 years ago.

"I'm g-"

"GET OFF THE WAY..... SHE IS HEAVY AS FUÇK." cutting Jimin's words yoongi rushed inside carrying Amee on his back. This woman is 4 months pregnant and her mood swing is out of everyone's hand.

Hope and Army also got married 4 years ago. She demands Yoongi to give her piggyback ride.

"did you call me fat?" She made a cute angry face rise her one eyebrow and asked Yoongi who place her on the couch and throw himself beside her feeling extremely tired.

"No.. bitch...I just said you are very beautiful..." Yoongi rolled his eyes and said in a sarcastic tone.  Even though these days no one dares to make her angry but this is min kitty we are talking about.

"Really... Thank you oppaaaa.." and this bitch didn't understand.

"This is not fair why only I have to carry these heavy bags."  jhope entered while pushing both best friends to side carrying Amee's big side bag, which is full of necessary and also unnecessary things... And a big cake box which obviously Jin bring for the party.

"because it's your wife's bag." yoongi said as laying like a dead body. Jhope put those things on the table and throw himself beside Yoongi.

"awwww my baby got tired." Amee try to hug her husband from over Yoongi who was still lying like a dead body and suffocated him in the way.

"Mmmmmmmmm... Move god damn it." Yoongi pushes her away, not so forcefully, of course, she is pregnant and Yoongi takes it in mind.

"You almost killed me bitch." Said yoongi breathing heavily and Amee just stared at him with puppy eyes for some seconds before started crying.

"Abbb... Don't cry... I was joking..... Bitch do something." Yoongi panicking asked Jhope for help.

"Nope, it's the consequence of your own action, doesn't involve me." Jhope surrenders, he knows her wife's mood swings, so no, he is not doing it.

"She is your wife, bitch."

"No, sorry, I can't help. I want peace today." He leans back on the couch to make himself comfortable putting his both palm behind his head.

"And you call me your best friend, hey stop crying look I'm a cat." He is trying so hard but Amee isn't stopping.

"You are," Jhope said only to take a hiss from Yoongi.

"Here it's your favourite snacks." And there she stopped immediately, eating the crackers like nothing happened.

Yoongi breathed out, again throwing himself on the couch like a dead body and looking at the ceiling.

"I didn't sign up for this."

The best friend still standing at the door giggles watching everything.

"TaeTae uncle." taehyung has gotten a big smile looking at Moon who was running towards him hands wide open.

Taehyung bent down to hug him... Moon wrapped his small arms around his neck. Taehyung is his favourite uncle.

"how are you my baby?" he stand up holding moon in her arms.

"I'm very happy... I have a gift for you."  he took out a bracelet which he made at the school.

"wow... You made it?" Moon nodded happily showing his all teeth.

"It's not fare... No one loves me" Jimin fake pouts arms crossed.