part 33

"wow an elephant, that's cool.... what else you made?" Taehyung asked through the laptop screen.

"An unicorn and a star." Taeme replied sitting on a chair of Jungkook work table in front of the laptop and telling what she made in school with clay.

They are talking through video call, like they have been doing since last 5 months. Yes, Taehyung is in Germany for 5 months now and there isn't a single day he doesn't talk or video call Taeme and Jungkook, no matter how busy he is he gonna manage to talk. Even with different time zone.

"Wowww a Star like my Mini?"

"Nooo appa I'm not a star I'm a girl." Taehyung coo like how cutely Taeme point at his hair that is now tied as high pony tail. Of course jungkook tie it because it's kinda messy.

"You are a super star girl for me."

"Babe, which one?" At that time jungkook appears at the screen, behind Taeme holding two dresses of her.

It's for the annual function of Taeme's school. It's tomorrow.

"I want to wear the black one." Taeme excitedly said.

"What should I say your daughter got her taste from you, all black and un-colourful colors." Taehyung sigh.

"It called classy taste that we have, right mini?" Jungkook flip his hair in a sassy way holding the black dress up.

"Yess dadaaaaa." Mini also flip her hair and Taehyung giggle at his over dramatic husband and daughter.

Jungkook have been taking care of Taeme and his work pretty well now. At first it wasn't easy though, but thank God his hyung and friends are there with him.

"Ok come on get ready for bed" Said jungkook and Taeme jump from the chair and run at his dad to grab the dress from him and go to the bed.

"How things going?" Jungkook asked sitting on the chair.

"Pretty well, I'm learning so many things, thank you koo for supporting me all alone." Taehyung was looking at jungkook with so much love.

"Now stop with your thank you already. It's not like I'm doing this for free.... You are going to make up for this when you came back." Jungkook said the last part in low voice.

Of course Taehyung understand what he means. Being apart from each other is hard for them. No kiss, hug, touch and most importantly those spicy times. Of course they crave for those.

Well......It's a different thing that they often do some unholy things through the screen, but still they miss each other a lot.

"Of course I will, don't worry."

"I miss you tae." And this come completely emotionally.

"I miss you more. I wish I could be there for Taeme at her 1st stage performance." Taehyung got sad again.

"It's ok babe, I'm here for her and don't worry i will record everything."

"If you missed something I'm gonna kill you." Taehyung pout.

"Got it." Jungkook show a thumbs up.

"I love y-" Jungkook work cut off then he hear a male voice that he hate from Taehyung side.

"Taehyung sir, chairman want to see you.... Ohh you are talking to someone....ohhh heyyyyy brother Jungkook... How are you?" He is the kid, Taehyung's assistant in the Germany. Jungkook doesn't like him at all he is way too sweet for him and jungkook finds him annoying at every point.

And bitch always clingy over Taehyung, he is younger then Taehyung but don't call Taehyung brother but he do call jungkook brother. Of course jungkook noticed everything. And yes everyone knows Taehyung is married and have a child.