Part 34 (The End)

|| college ||

Taeme, her cousin moon and their friends coming out from the gate.

"I'm so happy our project got the first prize." one of the girl who was taeme's group jumped out in happiness.

"we worked so hard still your group won..." Moon pout as all the members of moon's group has sad face. Of course taeme noticed her brother is sad.

"oh come on bro.. It was just a project.. You will own next time.." she wrapped one arm around moon's shoulder.

They had a project completion and there was several groups. And taeme was the leader of her group and they own.( I know typical main girl vibe.)

"Impossible... Until you join our group... Please Taeme join our group." A boy said.

"hey.. Don't you dare to steal our golden girl from our group.. She never leave our group." 3 girl pull taeme towards them. It's giving girls vs boys vibe.

"then we will never win." the boy said sadly.. And taeme's group started laughing.

as they are chit chatting and making fun of each other a black Mercedes stop at the parking lot little far from there, attracting their attention.

the door opened and a hot jungkook came out while wear his sunglasses, hair ties up in a small ponytail... This bish grow his hair long...looking hot as hell. He ignore all the eyes on him as his eyes were searching his daughter.

Taeme smile widely.

"hey handsome." taeme run to his dad and throw herself for hug Making all this friend shock .

"who is this guy dud... I'm dieing.." a girl said as adjusting her hair to make it neet.

"her boyfriend ?"

"Isn't he too old for her?"

"Who cares about the age when you are this hot."

"They look alike... It could be her elder brother."

"Possible... Either way I'm down."

"God I'm gay i guess." A boy is drooling behind.

"shut up bitch it's her father." Moon announced.

WHATTTT
WHATTTT
WHATTTT
WHATTTT
WHATTTT

and all of them gasp at the same time.

"you are telling me."

"this handsome hot dashing daddy looking guy"

"is her father...."

"are you kidding me?"

"Ohhh...dud I remember.. It's Jeon Jungkook the CEO of Jeon industry.."

"WHAT...?"
"WHAT...?"
"WHAT...?"
"WHAT...?"
"WHAT...?"

again they gasp for air.

"so Taeme is Jeon Taeme..?"

"you didn't know that?" Moon asked.

"NOOO"
"NOOO"
"NOOO"
"NOOO"

"so her another dad I mean her appa who usually come to pick her up is Jeon Taehyung the great artist?.... And I have been thinking her father look like that famous artist.. I never knew it's literally him...."

"why he is acting like that?"  moon look at the lovesick boy who is holding his heart looking up at the sky.

"this bitch have a crush on her appa... Every time he had came to pick Taeme this bitch got all red." all of them laugh out.