part 7 & 8

"Come" Taehyung nodded following his husband getting into the party hall.

Taehyung chooses to wear formal clothes even though jungkook told him to be comfortable but Taehyung doesn't want to leave any negative impression. Like his mother told him always be the pride of his husband, he must be proud to introduce you to someone not embarrassed.

As soon as Taehyung entered they catches lots of people's attention. It's Jeon couple after all everyone is curious about who CEO Jeon Jungkook husband is.

Taehyung felt uncomfortable in the fact everyone's attention is on them. Some were glaring at him for being jealous of the fact he is jungkook's husband, and some were jealous of jungkook for how beautiful husband he has. Some were checking Taehyung out, but from jungkook's back knowing if jungkook caught him they will be destroyed. C'mon everyone knows how much power his cute sweet innocent looking Jeon Jungkook holds.

Bring anxious Taehyung is following jungkook behind as his head is hanging low until jungkook stops and let Taehyung getting his side then starts walking again. Being on the side of jungkook Taehyung felt much more relaxed. It's fine he is with him.

"Good evening newly married couple, congratulations on your marriage. You both are looking great together.. I'm your host for tonight." A very good looking gentleman approach them with a big smile. Greeting them.

"Taehyung he is Mr. park Seo-joon the organiser of the party. And this is my husband Jeon Taehyung." Jungkook introduces them having his professional look on.

"Nice to meet you." Taehyung polity bow with a smile which dropped when Seo-joon grabbed his right hand very gently bringing at his lips as he lean his head down little bit.

"A very nice meeting you too, gorgeous." Seo-joon kissed the back of Taehyung hand who immediately look at jungkook face. It was in a greeting way like people do with bottoms or women no flirting or anything but seems like jungkook isn't liking it at all.

"Ahemm.. excuse us Mr park. We have to meet lots of people." Without breaking his eye contact with Taehyung jungkook spoke and Taehyung pulled back his hand with an awkward smile.

"Sure sir but after the photoshoot." Jungkook nodded knowing that he was talking about following Seo-joon towards the corner of the hall.

"Photoshoot?" Taehyung asked jungkook as walking by side to side.

"Yahh. Every year the organisation takes photos of every businessman with family who were invited to have a record." Guess what? This year jungkook has his husband.

They reach the corner of the hall where they have a small studio setup. White background with lots of lights and some professional photographers.

"Hey, kook." The photographer said who is a girl and jungkook one and only college friend.

*Kook?* Taehyung raises an eyebrow.

"Hi, Rose how are you?" She come forward to hug pressing her body when jungkook just pat her back.

"I'm fine so what if you didn't invite me to your wedding." Jungkook rolled his eyes but smile at the end pulling back. Taehyung was watching all this bitting his lip not like the way the girl is friendly with his husband who also smiling at her.

"Rose, this is Taehyung my husband, Taehyung this is rose my college friend aka world's most annoying jark." She smack jungkook with his hand.

"I'm not annoying you are too much serious.... Hi Taehyung." She rolled her eyes at jungkook but smile at Taehyung. Lifting her hand to shake.

"Hi." Taehyung said in a small voice shaking her hand. Taehyung frown noticing the rose smile is way too sweety at jungkook.

"Oky Mr. Jeons let's start." Seo-joon spoke. Jungkook and Taehyung get in the studio standing side to side with a huge gap between them.