part 10

It's early in the morning, fresh and bright, birds are singing beautifully in the garden when Taehyung and Jungkook are deep into their daily morning meditation and yoga.

Right now they are ending their session with 'Corpse Pose'. Both are lying straight relaxing their body.

"And we are done." Taehyung opens his eyes turns his head to the side and sees Jungkook is still in the same position.

"Jungkook."

"Hmmm."

"We are done you can open your eyes."

"I know but it's feeling good." Taehyung didn't say anything he is having a perfect view of his husband's side profile. The way his lashes resting, the way his chest moving up and down when he inhale and exhale,, everything about Jungkook is so fascinating to Taehyung.

"Taehyung."

Jungkook soft voice brings Taehyung out of his thoughts as he saw jungkook was looking at him.

"Yahh?."

"We can be friends, right?"  Taehyung frown he didn't expect this question.

"Huh?"

"I mean the relationship between us isn't like husbands but we can be friends right?" Taehyung heart aches at that statement.

*He friend zoned me. He doesn't like me.*

Still Taehyung smiled.

"Sure." A big smile approached Jungkook's lips.

*Now I can give him gifts.*   

.
.
.

😑

Don't tell me Jungkook did this just because he wants to give Taehyung gifts..... Bish you absolutely don't have any idea about relationship stuff.

---------------

As every day Jungkook left the office first now Taehyung preparing lunch for his husband.

"Done." He checks the time before packing the lunch box and then washing his hand walking out of the kitchen.

"Sobi...can you-"

"Yes sir....I know...I will send the lunch." Sobi smile. It's like an everyday thing right now.

"And Jungkook sir told me to give you this." She handed him a small box and then leave.

"Huh?" With a frown he was opening it until his eyes leaned into the box and his frown turned into surprise.

"A necklace!!"

It has a beautiful golden butterfly necklace with diamonds and there was a small message saying

"A small friendship gift."
-JK