Part 28

"ohhhh. Ok ok.. Then... Ohoho.. Wow."  Jungkook ear is on his husband's baby bump as he is nodding like he can hear the baby.

Taehyung giggle when jungkook showed him butterfly kisses all over his belly. Jungkook was in between Taehyung's legs, laying on his stomach as taehyung leaned his back on the headrest of the bed and legs wrapped around jungkook waist.

"you can hear the baby?" Taehyung said while massaging jungkook head by running his fingers through his hair.

"of course, I can.... I talk to her since the first day." Jungkook looks up before giving another kiss on his belly.

"her ??? how do you know it's a girl?"

"I don't know I'm just wishing it will be a girl....?"

"whyyyyyy.. Nooooo.. I want a boy with bunny teeth like you.."

"bunny teeth?"

"What....? You don't know.. You have Bunny teeth.. When your smile shows." Taehyung lightly shakes jungkook by his hair.

"no why... I'm not a bunny.." he said cutely pouting.

"you look like a bunny a cute little bunny boy..."  he kisses his pouty lips.

"ohhhhhh that's why you gave me that Nickname... Wait." he gets up from the bed and runs towards the mirror to check if he really looks like a bunny.

"you are right love... I never noticed that my front teeth are big....." he said while looking at his teeth from Every angle. Taehyung was trying not to launch because jungkook was making so many funny faces but suddenly his smile dropped...

"Jungkook." he calls him while putting his hand on his belly... His face has a shocked expression...

"Jungkook... Come first."  he again calls him in a serious tone.

"what... What... Are you feeling pain... Let's go.. Let's go to the hospital."  jungkook panicked and lift taehyung immediately.

"wait... Wait... Nooo.. Put me down.."

"But you are in pain...?" still holding taehyung.

"When did I tell you I'm feeling pain?" Taehyung makes a done face... These days his husband is over careful like if even an ant bites taehyung and if an *ouch* would be left in his mouth jungkook is ready to take him hospital.

"put me down I want to show you something." jungkook gently put him down on the bed and sits behind him.

"what..?"  jungkook confusedly look at Taehyung's face and then his hand when taehyung took hold of it and place it on his belly.

"Just wait for a second.... You will know.." jungkook nodded and stared at his hand which is taehyung holding onto his belly stay that position.

Jungkook's eyes were about to pop out in shock when he felt some movement under his palm. He looks up at taehyung face then again to the bally then again at taehyung, he keeps looking up and down mouth opened,... Like he wanted to say something but words don't come out of his mouth.

"did you feel it?" Taehyung asked while smiling brightly at the reaction he had taken from jungkook.

"abb.. bbb... Wh.... What... Like.... It... Ummm... I can feel it.. It's moving..." after shuttering like hell words finally come out of his mouth.

"yes.... Your baby is all grown bun..." Jungkook is too happy and excited and busy to feel his baby listen to taehyung words. His both hand on taehyung bump, staring at it without even blinking and jumping like a happy child every time he feels the baby kicks.