part 16

It's been 10 minutes Taehyung is biting his lips being nervous since jungkook went inside of the bathroom to prepare a bath for him.

It's been a quite long Taehyung haven't take a bath. In the hospital nurse often clean him up with a wet towel but didn't let him to take bath since his wounds were still wrapped with bandages.

Since they came back home which is 1 week a nurse had been coming every day for changing the bandages and all.

And now it's not needed anymore, yesterday jungkook brought Taehyung back to the hospital to cut the stitches on his head and arm. Taehyung leg is still in plaster and it's gonna take the next 6 weeks to heal.

So after the doctor give him the permission to take a shower/bath Taehyung immediately wanted to jump in a pool but he didn't expect jungkook to prepare his bath to give him a proper bath. Taehyung is shy and nervous. Now jungkook going to see him without clothes, gonna clean him up and more cuz Taehyung isn't able to do it by himself. Everything is making him nervous. Not like jungkook hasn't seen his body. It was jungkook who often applied mechanics in his body wounds. But it will be like jungkook lifting his clothes the area has wounds and applied mechanics quickly then put down the clothes. So getting a fully bare body is a new feeling. What and how are things gonna happened?

"Tae." Jungkook's voice makes him come back from his thoughts as he looks up and sees jungkook coming out of the bathroom having his sweatpants folding upwards to his knee and his shirt is a little wet at the front.

"Yeah!" Taehyung nervously replied, gulping thickly. Jungkook is looking hot.

"Let's go." Taehyung gulped again when jungkook took him bridal style walking towards the bathroom.

Taehyung is wearing a boxer and a T-shirt. Yes, he wears a boxer in front of jungkook.

As jungkook walks in Taehyung saw the bathtub filled with water and a chair beside it.

Jungkook placed him on the chair.

"Can you take off your t-shirt or do I help you? I will close my eyes."

"No it's fine you don't have to." Taehyung said in between nibbling on his lips, eyes looking down at jungkook folded pants.

Wait is this the same Taehyung who was nervous and now fine to get Shirtless.....ummmm..... No comments it's his personal matter.😏

Jungkook nodded and hold both sides of Taehyung's shirt lifting upwards. Taehyung lift his hands as the clothes passed and move from his face. The view makes his heart flattered that jungkook is only looking at his face not at his body. There is nothing that makes Taehyung uncomfortable, jungkook's gaze only held softness and something strange..........................love?

"I'm going to lift you ok?" Jungkook softly said and Taehyung nodded wrapping his arms around jungkook's neck when he lift him in bridal style.

Taehyung's heartbeat was in an unstoppable mode when he feels jungkook warm palm on his bare waist. This is the first time jungkook touched his skin but jungkook was calm like it doesn't affect him at all. Seems like jungkook only care for his husband there is nothing perverted in him.

Taehyung Yelp when the water about to touch him expect it will be cold but he relaxed when it feels warm.

Jungkook put Taehyung in the bathtub, and placed his featured leg on the edge of the bathtub carefully, not letting is to get wet.

"You can relax now I will wash your hair." Taehyung leaned his back on the bathtub fully and breathed out relaxing in the water after so long.

"It feels good," Taehyung said in a cute way making jungkook chuckles who sat on that chair near Taehyung solder.