part 13

Note: this chapter going to be super dramatic and extremely unrealistic. Please don't make fun of me in the comment.🤧

"DOCTOR, HIS HEARTBEAT IS GETTING DOWN." the nurse yells out while running out of the room towards doctor cabin.

Everyone rushed towards the doctor who was walking in Taehyung room hurriedly.

"what do you mean heartbeats stop?" Jungkook asked in horror, this man's heart literally busting inside.

"let me check." He walks inside.

Everyone is panicking outside. They watching them through the door small window watching doctor and nurse seem to be in hurry. Nurses running all over the room to bring necessary things to the doctor.

Jungkook saw a nurse bring the doctor a pair of paddles of electric shock machine and give taehyung electric shock.

Hana put her palm on her mouth seeing how taehyung bounced on the bed every press. She can't see her son like this so she moves back crying when Jin went to her hugging her and also crying.

Jimin grabbed yoongi's hand, bust out in teras and hide his face in his chest can't take the horrible view.

On the other Jungkook and Kim are looking at Taehyung worriedly like they are watching their 'whole world' breaking apart. Still staying strong and praying for Taehyung.

After like 10- 12 shock everything got stop. Jungkook eyebrows furrowed when the doctor sigh heavily and give the paddles to a nurse.

He comes out with a sad face. Jungkook and Kim are looking at doctor face with his big doe eyes waiting to know the situation.

"What happened, doctor? He is fine right?" Kim asked, jungkook just stared at the doctor's face.

"I'm sorry sir he can't make it. We can't save him."

"What do you mean?" The doctor looked at jungkook face.

"Your husband is no more Mr. Jeon." as soon as those words come out of the doctor's mouth jungkook heartbeat stopped his whole universe stopped his mind got frize that he can't hear anyone, and his eyes have gotten blurry.

Mr. Kim pushes jungkook aside and enters the room by following everyone but jungkook, he is still standing there can't believe what he has just heard.

After two minutes he blink multiple times and made his way into the room with his trembling legs and breathing heavily.

He saw Taehyung was lying on the hospital bed and Kim crying holding his son's hand. Shaking him. But taehyung isn't responding. Jungkook just standing there like a lost child looking at Taehyung's body. He still can't believe his only love is no more now.

Why did God do this to him why did he write his destiny like this. For the first time, someone brings light into his life and now lying on the taking all the light away and pushing jungkook back to his dull life.

Is this the end? Is this how Taehyung leaves him? Is this they getting apart? Is this how their love story ends before it could start?

"No, you can't leave me." As soon as Jungkook's voice reached Kim's ears he saw jungkook walking towards Taehyung the only emotion he felt was anger.

Before jungkook could touch Taehyung hand Kim pushed him back and grabbed his collar.

"This is all your fault." Kim was shaking him in anger but jungkook isn't listing anything the only thing he was doing is to free himself from Kim's grip and running towards Taehyung but Kim isn't freeing him. He doesn't even letting jungkook see Taehyung by blocking him.