part 24 (18+)

"babe, are you done?" Jungkook calls him sitting on the bed. Wearing a black suit with black shining shoes, looking breathtaking as always and the 4 unbuttoned shirts are giving the perfect view of his chest.

"Babe?" Jungkook call his husband again who was getting ready in the bathroom.

It's been one month since this couple made love and Their relationship changed a lot and it's good. Both are happy with each other mentally and physically.

"Loveeeeeee c'mon, you don't need to do much you look good anyways." Jungkook is getting impatient now. Taehyung is taking too much time.

Where are they going?

So

Yoonmin officially got engaged and today is the celebration party. And Taehyung wants to look good at his beastie's party.

"Just 2 minutes koo." Taehyung yelled from inside the bathroom.

"You have been saying this for 2 hours now." He didn't get any answer so he sigh and take out his phone to pass the time.

At that time the bathroom door opened, jungkook lifted his head, and BOOM.

"Sorry koo I make you wait, one last thing left, the perfume." Taehyung hurriedly walk to the cupboard took out the perfume bottle and gave himself some scent.

But he didn't see someone there having a heart attack. Jungkook has his mouth open his husband is not looking real at all. Taehyung is too good to be real.

"I fall you again," Jungkook murmured.

"Huh? Oh, how am I looking?" Taehyung gives a good pose holding his face and blinking cutely.

"BABE !!!” jungkook yelled making Taehyung flinch.

"What? Is there something wrong?" Taehyung checks himself in the mirror.

"YOU ARE LOOKING SO BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL" you can say jungkook is getting as dramatic as Taehyung.

"Uffff koo you scared me."

"JEON TAEHYUNG WILL YOU MIND TO MARRY ME?" jungkook got on his knees holding an invisible ring in his hand.

Taehyung laughs out his husband is acting so funny. Both are dramatic af.

"Yes, I mind because you are already married, now be quick." Taehyung quickly bent down pecked jungkook lips then walk to the table grabbing his phone.

"Tae how about we don't go to the party and have our own party here." Jungkook was still in his previous position.

"We can pray later, we need to go jimin already texted me 45 times," Taehyung said typing something probably texting jimin.

"You care about Jimin not about me." Jungkook pouted showing his puppy and Taehyung rolled his eyes. It's been days since jungkook is getting more possessive. Not like he is over possessive but sometimes he acts like a baby.

It's just their way.

"Kooo co'mon doesn't pout now, you know we have to go." Taehyung knew jungkook isn't serious he is playing around.

"*Dramatic sigh* no one loves me. Ok, it's fine, taught man don't need love, a human came to this earth alone and leave this earth alone. I don't need your love. Huh." Hey someone throw an Oscar onto Jungkook's face.

Taehyung eyes got sharpened hearing Jungkook drama.

"Oh really? You don't need my love huh? Ok then, I don't love you anymore, no kisses, no love, no hugs or cuddles, and no bed parties." Saying that Taehyung walks out of the room with a smirk knowing what is coming.