part 26

it's midnight, and taehyung sleep disturbed by some whispering and wetness on his tummy, he opens his eyes and looks down only to find his t-shirt folding up reveling his tummy and there was jungkook on his elbow and both palms on the cheeks...ass on the air...bubbling something against his tummy.

"I know you are also not sleeping like me... you know day by day your momma becoming weird and weirder today he was eating strawberries with mustard.. I thought-"

"jungkook." Taehyung isn't surprised by this.. why..? .. From the first day he woke up almost every midnight and found jungkook talking with his baby, kissing and rubbing his tummy.

"why are you up love..? go back to sleep.. go go.." he said like taehyung disturbed father baby's conversation, at first taehyung forbid jungkook from doing this by saying the baby can't hear him. but when he saw jungkook like to do that he didn't stop him. this is not wrong or anything, it's jungkook's love that he can't control so taehyung let it be.

"it's been for 2 weeks I'm pregnant and you already forget about me."

"no-no love... I never-"

"then why you're not hugging me?" it's taehyung's trick to make jungkook sleep or this man will talk with his baby the whole night. so taehyung just needs to do little emotional blackmail... simple..

"I'm coming.... bye pumpkin... good night sleep well." he put taehyung t-shirt down before giving a peck on his tummy and took taehyung into his embrace, then went to dreamland before kissing him gently.

-------------

Jungkook was in the kitchen making dinner for his husband peacefully until he flinch when taehyung screamed.

"JUNGKOOK... JUNGKOOK COME FAST." Taehyung yelled from the bedroom and jungkook didn't waste a second running towards his bedroom where he left his husband just minutes ago. His heart beat faster thinking if something happened to his husband.

"TAEHYUNG TAEHYUNG.. WHERE.. WHERE ARE YOU.." jungkook calls out panting and looking all around his bedroom.

"Jungkook look it's gotten bigger." Hearing Taehyung voice jungkook turn around and saw taehyung standing in front of the mirror while lifting his hoodie up showing his 3-month cute baby bump.

Jungkook solder relaxed as he breathed out in relief, his husband is safe. Taehyung looked at his baby bump through the mirror with a big smile while rubbing his tummy.

"our baby grows up koo." jungkook took his step towards his husband.

"you have been saying this since morning love... Our baby isn't growing this fast." he hugs his not-so-chubby husband from the back while hands rubbing his tummy.

"noooooooo it's growing.. Look it's bigger than I last time checked.."

"you checked just half an hour ago.. How can it would be-"

"no.. It's gotten bigger... Why are you keep refusing me? You don't believe me..? Don't you love me anymore... Do you think I'm crazy.. ?" and that's it... big fat tear already filled his eyes.... It's been 1-month that taehyung has been behaving strangely. He is getting more sensitive. Probably because of the disbalance of hormones that make him like that. Most of the time jungkook handle it but sometimes he can't, like this one.

"no no no.. Love.. You are right it's got big." Jungkook quickly agreed with Taehyung.

"now you are saying because I'm saying.. You aren't saying by yourself..." Suddenly his mood swings to anger.

"believe me I'm saying by myself actually at first I didn't see it properly..." Taehyung expression softens.

"Really... 🥺" jungkook slowly take small steps toward his now cute-looking husband.