part 25

One month passed with making love every night, sometimes morning too. Long make-out sessions in the shower, in the kitchen, in the living room, on the sofa, in the art room, on the dinner table, everywhere.

Every weekend they arrange movie night and ended up with jungkook Pounding himself inside taehyung on the couch He was Biting-nibbling- kissing-moaning on his husband's neck and scratching on his back.

At college

"Attention students, Mrs. Choi, your class teacher isn't able to come to the college today because of her health issues, so unfortunately there is no class, so you guys can leave today, thank you very much." with that the teacher walk out of the class.

some students scream in joy and some were upset, taehyung is one of them.

"yesssssss.... now I can spend my whole day with my one and only Fiance." Jimin claps his hand with a big smile and his eyes disappear.

"hufff.... today I had the perfect mood to draw but look.. huff..." Taehyung sulk.

"then change your mood and go to Jeon's office... I'm sure your mood will lighten up and jungkook's as well 😏."

"yahhhhh... stop you gutter mind mochi........😒."

"huh....whatever..🙄"

"but the idea isn't bad though😏."

"😏"

Both smirk at each other and high-five before leaving for their specific destination.

I'm telling you taehyung is turning into jimin.

------------

Taehyung walks into jungkook's cabin and his eyes filled with tears seeing a necked girl bouncing on jungkook di*k as jungkook was fu*king her

.............................................hahahaha..........just kidding taehyung didn't even reach the office.... sorry haha 😂.

The car stopped in front of Jeon corporation. now taehyung has his own car, so what did you think jungkook would let taehyung go anywhere alone after that accident... nahhh... he even hired a personal driver come bodyguard for taehyung safety who always being with taehyung when he went outside alone. he was with taehyung in jin Bakery too but outside.

"suho you don't have to come inside I can go myself." said taehyung to his bodyguard who was opening the car door for him.

"I can't do it sir, it's jungkook sir's order not to leave you alone if it's not your house or you are with him."

"but it's jungkook office!!!"

"but not your house!!" Taehyung sighed and nodded.

"Okay."

He walks inside looking here and there. it's the first time he came to his husband's office. he went to the reception where a girl was sitting at the counter.

"excuse me, mam."

"yes.. how can I help you?" She gives a big fack smile.

"Can you tell me where is jungkook's cabin?" Taehyung asked very politely.

"why?"

"I came here to meet him."

"do you have an appointment?"

"no.. actually I'm his-" her smile dropped into a bitchy one.

"then you can't meet him... he is not a regular person who can meet everyone.... And you are calling him by his full name, you can't do it as well."