part 5

It's been 1 week since Taekook got married.  Lina and Jeon have already left for America 2 days ago.  During these 2 days Taehyung and Jungkuok rarely talked to each other.  Every day jungkook leaves home in the morning and arrives at night.  But there is a positive sign. At least they eat dinner together.  Although they don't talk to each other unnecessarily like they are having dinner in silence at the moment. The only sound you can hear is the spoon hitting the plate.  But Taehyung is glancing at jungkook like wants to start a conversation.

"Ummm how was your day?"

"huh? Oh! Good."

"Oh! Where do you eat lunch?  I mean, you don't come home, then where do you eat?" Taehyung doesn't want to interfere into Jungkook's life but he can't ignore the fact about his husband's health.

"My assistant order from the hotel." Jungkook reply without any hesitation. Not asking why he wants to know.

"Oh......But you know that eating at a hotel every day is not good for health... right?" Taehyung is a kind boy we all know.

"yahh, I know, but It is not possible for me to come home every day and have lunch, it's waste of time... I don't have time for that." In the meantime jungkook had finished his dinner, drinking water now.

*huh! taking care of your health is waste of time for you?*

"I'm done." he already stand up leaving the dining room.

"Wait....I mean....ummm... What if I send you lunch at office." Taehyung ask nervously, looking at jungkook back nibbling on his lips.

..........

..........

*Have I messed up*  Taehyung becoming more anxious cuz this bish isn't answering.

"If you don't have any problem then it's fine." Without looking back jungkook spoke then leave. A small approach at Taehyung lips as he breathes out in relief.

He continues his dinner with a smile until jungkook came back making Taehyung confuse.

"how was your day? Sorry I forgot to ask." I told you out jungkook is a gentleman.

"Yo-you came back to ask this?"

"Yahh..I mean you asked me but I didn't... Do you want me to sit with you while you finish your dinner?" Taehyung has taken aback he didn't expect jungkook to bring this sweet.

"Sure" jungkook sat in front of him.

"You didn't answer?"

"Oh! It was good but boring.. Like I didn't have anything to do." Taehyung continue eating a bit awkward at the face jungkook might looking at him.

.............
............

*Why socializes with people is so hard? Expect business*

Again the silence, jungkook is finding words to say. Then he got it.

"don't you have any hobby...?"

"I have."

"then do that .. Whenever you feel bored."

"ohhh.. Yes.. Thank you."

"hmmm."

*he did not even ask me what is my hobby...but atleast he didn't leave me alone eating...like everyday* they didn't talk after that but Taehyung was little happy he wasn't alone there even though the person in front of him is not less than a rock but still he is there with him..... it's enough for him.

----------------

The next morning like always jungkook woke up first but today with a neck pain.

"Where's my pillow?"  He sat up straight while rubbing his neck looking here and there only to find Taehyung is sleeping with his pillow hugging it like a body pillow.