Part 31

Taeme was laying on the Baby cradle, just fell asleep and Taehyung is rubbing his Palm on her belly softly and looking at her face with full of loving eyes. After coming back home the first thing Taehyung did was feed Mini and then put her for afternoon nap. This little princess refusing to sleep until her Eomma gently rub her hand, leg, belly and chest. it's her habit.

"Is she asleep?" Taehyung flinches a little when a deep voice. he look over his shoulder there was Jungkook standing at the door hands in the pocket with a serious face. Taehyung felt a shiver, no matter what jungkook always leaves effect on him.

"Yess." He answered after turning back to Taeme.

"Then come downstairs we need to talk. I am waiting.." with that he left from there. Taehyung gulped his saliva down.

"why am I feeling nervous... I did not do anything... but what if Jungkook had gotten me wrong... no no... he could never... I'm his baby's mother after all... ufff... Taehyung what are you saying... but-"

"TAEHYUNG."

"coming.... mini wish me best of luck... bye..." Taehyung covers her with a blanket and runs out before peck her forehead.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung walk in the living room and faced Jungkook's back who was on the couch. he took a deep breath before walking near him.

"Kindly explain...!!!!" Jungkook said watching Taehyung sit on the couch a little far from him.

"We were shopping then Logan Hyung came suddenly-" Taehyung anxiously started explaining when Jungkook interrupted.

"Not this." In a deep voice, jungkook said maintaining eye contact.

"then?" Taehyung asked.

"why haven't you told me about him before?"

"There was nothing that I should tell you... he was my childhood friend...I even forgot about him... believe me.." Taehyung sounds convincing like he is trying to convince Jungkook.

"Of course, I believe you taehyung, I have believe in you more than anything. I had reached the washroom when that bastard asked you 1st question..... And to be honest for a second I got scared when he said how you and he spend time in childhood and......... you care about him... That's why I stood there waiting for your answer to know do you still have any feelings towards him."

|| Flashback ||

Jungkook rushed in the washroom but stopped immediately when he heard something.

".......and how you cried every time I called you and begged me to come back to you. Remember?" Jungkook whole body froze.

*He cried for him?* Jungkook thought.

"I told you I was immature...... Ok, I'm done... Let's g-" Taehyung turn around and saw Logan standing too close to him. Jungkook wants to beat the shit out of him but he wants to know if it's true or not.

"tell me taehyung didn't you love me...?"

Jungkook heartbeat stopped.

"I am saying you again I was a child that time,  I was only 13 that time... And back away."

"Stop lying, I know you loved me and still love me... Don't you?" Logan put his both hands on the sink blocking Taehyung in between his arms who was keep pushing him but his all effort went in vain.

*no he is not... Right?* Jungkook still have a little doubt.

"NO, I DON'T... I DON'T LOVE YOU I NEVER LOVED YOU... I WAS AN IMMATURE TEENAGER BACK THEN... IT WAS JUST AN ATTRACTION NOTHING MORE THAN THAT... I EVEN FORGOT ABOUT YOU UNTIL YOU SHOWED YOUR  FACE AGAIN... I'M MARRIED NOW I HAVE A DAUGHTER... MY HUSBAND LOVE ME MORE THAN ANYTHING... NOW FUCK OFF BEFORE I CALL THE SECURITY."