Chapter 1

I'm posting directly from the first episode so no new viewers get confused. You can skip this part of you've read it already....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

?? POV

I was walking alone at the night, the cold breeze hitting my skin. The place was so silent that I could hear my own footsteps. I had my night shift and because of that I am late today. Well I am used to it but today I feel a little uncomfortable and

Scared….

I heard a sound of friction. I panicked.

“w-who is t-there?” I asked and the sound stopped.
I sighed and continued walking when a shushing sound stopped her.

My heartbeats got crazier, trickles of sweat were visible on my forehead. I gulped and continued walking ignoring them, suddenly the sound became louder and louder, I started running.

I crossed the path and looked back. The sound turned silent again, only the voice of krickets could be heard. I sighed in relief and looked front when I saw a dark faint figure.

“finally I found someone… It won’t be alone now”

I ran to the figure but my positions halted at a point when I found the figure is not there anymore. I looked around but he wasn’t nowhere to found.

“are you finding me?” (a whispering sound entered my ears sending shivers down my spine, it wasn’t hot but ice cold.)

I looked back quickly, my hands were shivering but there was no one.

“Am I sick or something?” (I whispered to myself, I was shivering badly. I took my phone to call someone to pick up me from here. I couldn’t handle it properly because I was scared)

Not so soon, howling of dogs could be heard. The phone flew away from my hand because I was startled. The sound was getting messier. I shouted grabbing on my ears as the voice was piercing my ears.

I started crying messily holding tight on my ears. I felt liquid on my palms, I took a look of my hand that were covered with blood. My ears were bleeding heavily. I was legit scared, I stood about to run away but I wasn’t able to move.

“AHHHHHHH STOP!!”

No one was there to help me.

“h-help p-please….. HELP!!”

“No one is there to help you…. No one”

“w-who are you? W-why you’re doing t-this? W-what w-wrong have I done? l-leave me… l-let me go”

She exclaimed hysterically even though she couldn’t see anyone.

Suddenly she saw a dark figure who was heading to her. She widened her when the figure got visible.

“j-jungkook…. I-is it y-you? B-but how—”

He smirked.

“shh… I am ready to have some fun”

??: “j-jungkook…. I am s-sorry but l-leave me you have n-nothing to do with me… l-leave me p-please..”

Jungkook: “I don’t care hm?”

His smirk got wider, his eyes got darker with a tint of blood in them. He looked like an alive devil himself. The girl terrified when he started coming closer, she was immovable. She tried but nothing helped.

Suddenly she started coughing. Blood was oozing out from her mouth so as her ears. She had difficulty in breathing.

"I-I c-couldn’t b-breath… p-please leave m-me…” (she managed to speak even though her throat kept shrinking minute by minute.)