Chapter 41

"What?! Did you mean to say that she was attacked?!"
Taehyung yelled.

"Yes! And sooner or later we'll catch those culprits!"
Jimin smirked in satisfaction. Taehyung frowned.

"I need to see y/n.. she was in hospital and we didn't even knew?"
He was feeling very bad. Jimin sighed.

"I know right, just the last night when I got to know about the news, I simply shrugged it off thinking she's safe at home, but I was wrong"
Jimin guiltily spoke.

"You must have been careful!"
Taehyung spat rudely.

"Excuse me? What were you doing? Laying on the bed like a dying whale!"
Jimin crossed his arms.

"Just shut up! I should-- we should look after her, I don't know how's she managing everything"
Taehyung rambled and stood up ready to go.

"I said the same but she rejected my offer saying that Kook will help her.."

"What? How can he?"

"Well I don't know okay? And if she doesn't want us to help her then let's not make her uncomfortable"
Jimin shrugged and left the office leaving behind a standing Taehyung, who frowned and sat back down continuing his work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dad, you know everything right?"
Hoseok asked to his father who was so deep in thoughts.

His dad looked over at him.
"I don't know my son.. I'm confused"

"Then please! Please get over this soon! Everyone thinks that we are the ones who killed him!"
Hoseok stood up angrily. His dad sighed.

"The world doesn't revolve on what other thinks! I'm trying my best can't you see?"
Mr. Jung yelled and threw his hands up in surrender. Hoseok sharply inhaled and walked away to his room.

"Can I make a coffee for you?"
His wife asked after the commotion looking straight at her annoyed husband, who in turn glared at her.

"No please!"
He huffed and crossed his arms.

💝💝💝

"Koo!! Pwease!"
Y/n whined. Jungkook chuckled and blushed.

"I gave you 3 already!"

"But I'm not satisfied! Please last one, I won't ask again!!"
She puckered her lips, to be kissed.

Jungkook sighed and pressed his lips on her. He smoothly snaked his arms around her waist, and devoured her lips, making smoochy sounds echoing in the empty room.

"Mhm.."
Y/n tried to speak but Jungkook didn't let her and pressed his lips harder.

When he pulled, Y/n gasped and took bigger breaths.
"I'm almost breathless you big bunny!"

She scolded him, Jungkook giggled.

"You asked for it!"
He playfully replied, his bunny smile on exposure.

"This feels like a dream isn't it? You're being touchable, I-I guess you'll be given back to me Koo.."
Y/n muttered her eyes getting glossy, with happiness and hops, that she clasped her hands.

Jungkook's smile dropped, he sighed and held her by her arms.

"Even though, I'm not with you, that won't make difference y/n.."
Y/n removed his hands, her lips frowning.

"That would make a big difference in my life Koo! B-but think positively yeah? Out of nowhere I can touch you, s-so you'll be given b-back to me, right?"
She desperately said, trying to convince him something that can never happen.