Chapter 26

"What are you even trying to do Ms. Sunmi?! How can you just give all the shares to your dad, without getting my consent?!"
Taehyung yelled at the top of his lungs.

"What's wrong with that Mr. Kim? It would be profitable for the company.."
Sunmi stated calmly.

"For whose?! Your dad's or mine?!!"

"Please stop shouting Mr. Kim!"

"You're not the CEO of this company it's me did you get that?!! You're not supposed to do anything without asking--"

"Please Mr. Kim! I have done everything for the sake of company!"

"Sake of your father's company!"

"Stop shouting Mr. Kim! Or else I'll file a case against you!!"

"You--"

"Taehyung, Taehyung stop it please..."
Jimin quickly held him trying to calm him down.

"How can I even, Jimin?! This b'tch--"

"Taehyung stop, please calm down!"
Jimin spoke sternly, Taehyung glared at Sunmi who was already looking at him with a angry look on her face.

"Please go Ms. Sunmi.."
Jimin commanded. She scoffed and left the cabin.

Jimin turned to look at Taehyung, to find his looking totally devastated.
He made him sit on the couch and handed him the water. Taehyung gulped it down.

"We'll find a way, Tae... Don't worry.."
Jimin comforted him softly.

"How can we...? I a-already signed those papers.."
Taehyung his his face in his palms.

Jimin gasped.
"Do you even hear yourself? How can you just sign the papers Taehyung..? Can't you read those, huh?"

Taehyung's eyes got teary.
"I-I don't remember anything... Jimin.. but s-she definitely took advantage of me.. w-when we went to the b-business party.."

Jimin sighed and hugged his bestfriend. Taehyung finally broke down and started shedding his tears hugging him back.

He wasn't his employee, now... He was his friend a very close friend who makes him comfortable to share every single thing with him.. starting from his faults to good qualities.

"I-I am on the edge to lose the company, Jimin... I promised my d-dad to keep on going with the company and give it the heights, d-dad always wished for... B-but guess I r-ruined everything just because of my s-single mistake..."
Taehyung murmured, with a shaky voice. Feeling the pain of being useless and a failure.

"Calm down Tae... You need to be strong.. we'll get our company back.. we are still on edge right? It's not a end yet... We'll try something, hm?"

"I guess Karma h-hit me hard Jimin... If it was still y/n.. then we would have been already at the heights...."
Taehyung spoke sadly, hanging his head low.

Jimin smiled.
"I knew that you'll regret it soon... Even if she was taking day-offs, she had reasonable excuses right? And the next day she used to work extra to cover up the previous works too.."

Taehyung's lips quivered as more tears flowed down. But Jimin was quick to wipe them.

"So don't you think, you should do something good to correct your mistakes, right..?"

Taehyung quickly nodded.

"Yes.. I'll g-go please stay here.."

👀