Chapter 2

I slowly opened the door, due to friction it made a cringe sound sending shivers down my spine.

As I moved closer, a strong flow of wind crashed against my body, making my hair strands thrown back due to force. It felt like someone hugged me with all the might. I was confused but shrugged it off and headed upstairs.

Stepping inside, I circulated my sight around the room. It was enormous beautiful except the fact it was dusty. There was restroom which had a mid-length mirror fixed in between. A smile curved on my lips as I turned back to head back in living room.

Everything was so managed but all I was confused about was the rate, the rate of the house. It was very cheap also including furnitures but that doesn’t matter until I can afford. I thought to myself before approaching the broker who was standing out with awkward look. When he saw me, his eyes turned to shock ones making me confuse.

Y/n: “what?” (he quickly shook his head)

Y/n: “well I loved the house, I’ll buy it” (his expression wasn’t to be expected, I asked)

Y/n: “a-anything is wrong?”

Broker: “n-no”

Y/n: “so lets carry the billing procedures?”

Broker: “y-yeah sure”

Time Skip

Still Y/n POV

After placing my luggage at the doorway, I circulated my sight checking the room. That was so dusty.

Y/n: “what a careless people?! Can’t they even keep this house clean? Aish I have to clean all this now!!”

(I sighed and stretched my arms before started cleaning the room.)

Time Skip

I threw myself on the couch releasing a long sigh in exhaustion. My back was paining. I was so tired when suddenly I heard a glass break sound from the kitchen.

I startled and gulped before making my steps to kitchen. As I entered, I saw a broken glass pieces lying on the floor. Before thinking anything, I gentle breeze of cold wind brushed my hairs. Unknowingly, I smiled forgetting my exhaustion and closed my eyes enjoying the cold sensation of wind.

My exhaustion was automatically faded away. I opened my eyes, smiling widely. I bowed to the window from where the wind entered thanking it. I was refreshed, so I turned and headed to bedroom happily.

Y/n went to her room unknown with the fact that someone was staring her since she entered the room.

It was already night-time and y/n was working on the laptop.

Y/n POV

My back was paining so much but I need to complete this or else tomorrow my boss will find a good reason to insult me.

I sighed and continue working.

Time skip

It was already 1 am and here I was still working. My eyes got heavier, as I slowly leaned back on my bed and not so soon I fell asleep.

Next morning.

Y/n POV.

I woke up with a sound. I rubbed my eyes as I sat on the bed hearing on the sound carefully. It was coming from restroom. I stood up and walked to the restroom to see the faucet running. I raised my eyebrows and walked towards it, closing the faucet.