Chapter 4

Y/n: “c’mon I’m ready, let’s go?”

Jungkook POV

What am I supposed to do now? How can I tell her that no one would be able to see me? She will obviously freak out.

Jungkook: “u-uh y/n I guess… I-I—”

Y/n: “what’s the even problem, huh? Aren’t you hungry?”

Jungkook: “n-no I am not”

Y/n: “then what you ate?” (She crossed arms huffing loudly)

Jungkook: “m-me? Oh… f-fruits from t-trees…”

Y/n: “Scratch it, they won’t fill your stomach. We will eat something delicious, my treat, hm? And also you need to have clothes right?”

Clothes? How would I be able to change?

Jungkook: “S-see—”

Y/n: “come with me or else I will drag you—”

Jungkook: “no do not come near…. I-I’ll come” (I spoke backing away from her)

She smiled widely and directed me to the door.

She locked the door and we went out. It means she went out.

Y/n: “I guess we can be friends now, right?”

I nodded.

Y/n: “I don’t think I should ask but, why you got abandoned from your house?”

I gulped nervously. She kept looking at me but I couldn’t look up when she spoke.

Y/n: “Its okay if you don’t comfortable with me—”

Jungkook: “hey I am more than comfortable with you!” (I spoke sternly cutting her off, She looked at me astonished, I let out an awkward laugh)

Jungkook: “I-I mean I trust you… b-but I-I forgot how I got abandon—o-oh uh I mean I d-don’t want to—”

My nervous and unsure talk got cut off when I heard her sweet laugh. A laugh that I craved for years. I looked up at her in adoration.

Y/n: “its okay, I won’t pressure you but you’re so cute bunny!!” (she laughed again, I smiled softly)

Jungkook: “Thank you…”

Y/n: “now which restaurant you want to go?” (My smile dropped)

Jungkook: “How 'bout Sunshine Restaurant?” (I spoke intently, she smiled and nodded)

Jungkook: “have you ever went there?” (I asked hoping she would say yes)

Y/n: “No I don’t remember much. My friend took me there” (I sighed, and forced a smile)

Not so soon, we reached there with few minutes of walk.

I wanted to turn back so bad but her attentivity towards me made it impossible to disappear all of sudden. Helplessly, I entered following her.

We settled on the chair. Y/n looked around smiling. I looked at her with sparkling eyes.

Y/n: “That’s so beautiful and peaceful here, It feels I’ve been here many times, Thank you so much for bringing me here, Koo”

I blushed with her nickname, she giggled.

Y/n: “I guess someone is blushing?” (My cheeks heat up)

Jungkook: “n-no I am not”

Y/n: “oh c’mon what you want to have?”

Jungkook: “as you wish”