Chapter 17

"I love you y/n... So much..."
I whispered at her sleeping figure, which shone beautiful under the light moonlight.

I giggled to myself and kept admiring her, that I did from past 3 hours.
"I won't tired of seeing you anymore, never... You're so beautiful, you know"

I whispered with my husky voice when she mumbled something in her sleep.

"Yeah... I'm soo beautiful, Miss universe, everyone dies for my charms..."
I muffled with my laughing, when I got a flashback.

~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~

"Y/n I'm back baby~"
I sung as I entered the house, when I found no y/n running and coming to greet me with a hug.

I got confused and approached the bedroom, to see the most beautiful sight.

I smiled softly and went to her sleeping figure, the moonlight kissing her cheeks making her the most beautiful angel.

I tucked her hairs away from her face and smiled whispering.

"You're so beautiful..."

"Yes, I am beautiful goddess"
She mumbled muffling with her words still sleeping peacefully.

I laughed silently and whispered back.
"Yes you're beautiful goddess"

I giggled and place a soft kiss on her forehead and lips. She smiled slightly even in her sleep.

~~~~~~~Flashback End~~~~~~~

I sighed looking back at her, smiling sadly.

"It's still all same but the difference is, then I could touch and pamper you whenever I can and now I could just imagine and crave.."
I whispered, fighting back my tears.

_At Midnight_

I was just trying to kill my time, what's the reason to sleep, when am not a human at all.

I kept looking at y/n who just shifted at a more comfortable position, her deep breath echoed in the silent room. I felt proud thinking that she didn't drop the idea of purchasing this house more likely known as haunted house.

I thought I could never find you, I chuckled but suddenly my attention got caught to a noise which came from downstairs.

The sounds were muffled, but I could still hear them. Y/n was still sleeping peacefully.

I quickened my pace towards downstairs, directly into the kitchen.

I widened my eyes when I saw an unfamiliar someone sneaked inside.

"I didn't thought someone would be so stupid to leave the window open"
The unfamiliar someone whispered and giggled to himself.

I felt anger build inside me not on him but on y/n to be so careless.

'How could I stop him?' I suddenly felt weak when he passed through me heading upstairs, where y/n was.

I panicked and quickly rushed to y/n.

"Y/n... Y/n-ah... Wake up!!"
I whispered but she didn't budge at all.