Chapter 44

Jungkook POV

I watched her crying, breaking down and trembling just like I watched her the day when we first came in relationship. It was heartbreaking, I just felt like dying.

After that dreadful day, I made sure she won't ever drop a single tear. I made sure to keep her smiling and happy inner out, yet again. Yet again I had to see this.

I pursed my lips and hugged her tightly.

"Stop crying now.. hm?"
I mumbled softly. She wept and tugged on me.

Y/n: "I-I.. w-would never d-do that! I-I didn't l-loved you for your money K-Koo--"

"I know, I know love. My sweet little angel, you enlighten my life baby, you were are my guardian angel."
I brought her on my lap, and pushed back her hair strands, only to feel myself sink, to see her tear-stained cheeks and vulnerable eyes.

I wiped away her tears.

Y/n: "T-then w-why d-do everyone call me a gold digger?"

I bit on my lip feeling bad, worst and anger, anger on the people whom I call my friends. The people who hurt my love and made her think something like that again.

"Because, they hate how you're happy, babyboo. They hate seeing you happy, carefree.. loved. Now tell me what I told you few years ago?"
I stroked her hairs lovingly, with a soft smile on my lips.

She furrowed her eyebrows.
"It's okay, if o-others say s-something to y-you.. b-but it's bad if we let that a-affect us.."

I smiled.
"You do remember, and what I did after that?"

"Y-you..? Y-you c-combed my hairs.. j-just like you're doing now a-and praised me f-for how brave I was, crying it all out!"
She panted and gave a faint smile.

"Hmm.. my baby remembers everything"

"I-I do remember everything I did w-with you.. those memories a-are will be a treasure to me Koo. I-I wouldn't e-ever forget you.. e-ever again"
She sobbed and buried her face in the crook of my neck.

I frowned, at her tone. And parted my lips to say something, until I heard a faint voice.

"T-thank you for trusting m-me. I doubt I-If I would've e-even existed, if you would've not entered in my l-life.."

"Y/n what--"

"Shh.. I-I love you so much.. a-and you can't deny that. I can't live without you beside m-me.."

"Y/n.. stop talking."
I warned her.

"I'll join you wherever you are, Koo.."
She stated and went limp. I gasped.

"Y/n? Love? Hey baby?"
I quickly pulled her out, and saw her fainted figure.

I slightly slapped her cheeks.
"Y/n.. baby p-please.. this is not a joke. O-open your eyes please.."

I sobbed and hugged her tight.
"Please.. For m-me.. I-I'm here baby.. I'm here with you love! Please y/n!"

I laid her down, my hands shaking as I checked her pulse. They were working, just slightly slower.

I felt a slight relief, I instantly reached out for her phone and dialed a contact. My hands as I did so.

"Hello, how can we help you?"

"I-I need an ambulance! A-atleast can we get a doc--"

"Hello?"

I clenched my fists.
"My baby! My baby fainted her sh--"