Chapter 34

"Lemme tell you what did I mean by that?!"
Jimin smirked.

He wiped his dried tears and looked at him, more likely glared at him.
"Your child, always doubted Kook.. despite you knowing? Seriously?"

He glanced at Hoseok who visibly shook at the piercing gaze.
"D-do you think I lied to y-you? My dad didn't know a-about I was spying on Kook!"

"Mr. Jung? What if your son is telling us the truth but it was you who was faking it since the start? Hm?"
Jimin asked calmly as his eyes threw daggers to Mr. Jung who looked at him with no expression.

Taehyung didn't say anything, let his hyung do everything. He is angel, a soft hearted one but once things go wrong, he can be a devil. That was very well-known to Taehyung.

"Are you in your senses right now?!"
Mr. Jung growled.

Jimin laughed in disbelief.
"Yes, initially I wasn't but now I am.."

Jimin clenched his teeth.
"Weren't you knowing everything that was happening with your child, really? Mr. Chief?"

"Don't you dare look at me like that Jimin?!"
He argued back.

"Why shouldn't I? When you're sweating?"
Taehyung startled even though it wasn't for him. He still shivered.

Jimin walked to him.
"Just stop pretending Mr. Jung! You knew about what your son was doing, right? You knew that he was spying!"

He screamed at him face. Mr. Jung visibly gulped and nodded.

There were gasps heard in the room. Hoseok was staring at his dad wide-eyed.

"D-dad.. y-you knew already?"

Mr. Jung instantly looked up at his son whose eyes reflected hurt. He shakily inhaled and grabbed his hands.

"S-son hear me out.. I-I did knew that y-you were s-spying b-but I thought that was for his dad.."

Jimin clenched his jaw and grabbed Mr. Jung by his collar.

Taehyung gasped and quickly held him.
"No.. calm yourself down,.Jimin! You're not supposed create a scene!"

"How would I not!? This man is continuously lying! Why don't you just say it already?!"

Mr. Jung's eyes filled with tears.
"I-I am really not at fault.. I-I knew his dad.. Mr. Jeongsuk have been running their business through illegal means.. so I misunderstood him that he is whom Hobi was spying.."

"D-dad don't cry... I-I am not mad at you.."
Hoseok hugged his dad, who instantly hugged him back and was sobbing slightly.

Jimin glanced at Taehyung, who was already looking at him with confused eyes.

"I can't believe you.. you're seriously hiding something from u-us.. and do hear me out! T-today I'm gonna get all those dark secrets you've been hiding from us!"
Jimin smirked with his glossy eyes.

🥀

Jungkook POV

I glanced at y/n who was still on the bed pretending to sleep when she definitely had no sleep.

"Y/n.. please talk to me.. I never hid anything fr--"

"Do not dare to lie again?! Your dad used to trouble you a-and you didn't even talked about it ever!"
She yelled, I looked down in shame.

"Y-you did love me for real right?"
She whispered, but I could hear it. I looked up at her instantly and shook my head.

"I did y/n! You can't doubt my love for you!"
I argued back, but her eyes filled with tears.