Chapter 35

This is all flashback😌

"Dad stop it! Why do you keep bothering me with the same topic?!"
Jungkook finally yelled at his dad who looked unbothered but raged nonetheless.

"Don't shout on me! Just for that mere girl you're shouting at your dad--"

Jungkook cut him off.
"She isn't a mere girl! She is much better than you!"

"JEON JUNGKOOK! I WON'T HESITATE TO DESTROY AT THIS MOMENT!"
His dad banged on the table approaching his son with red and burning eyes.

"Then do it! Because I don't fear anymore when I have her by my side.. I don't need you"
Jungkook whispered and walked back out of the house with heavy steps.

His dad who was left behind huffed but nonetheless a lone tear rolled down his cheeks. He harshly wiped that away.

Jungkook POV

I rubbed my temples and directly went to the place where my love was supposed to be sitting at that time.

"I knew that you were still here.."
I whispered gaining the attention of her, and warmly smiled.

"Weren't you supposed to be at your home?"
Y/n asked softly, whereas I took a seat beside her. I sighed and looked not getting enough courage to speak anything.

But I took a deep breath and looked at her with smile.
"Nothing, I just missed you.."

She softly chuckled fluttering me at that small action of her. I couldn't help but smile fondly at her.

"We just met moments before right?"

"I can't get enough of you.."
I replied,she blushed and rest her head on my shoulder.

I caressed her hairs and asked with a frown.
"When are you supposed to go home?"

She sighed.
"At late night, u-until she sleeps.."

"Until when.. you're supposed to do the same thing, Y/n?"
I asked worriedly.

"I-I just don't like confronting her Koo.. S-she always pass some rude and harsh comments on me. So it's better to do this.."

"That was not the answer of my question but just give me some time okay? I'll be renting a house and we'll start living there, okay?"
She pulled out and looked at me.

"You don't have to stress yourself for me.. Koo. I'll manage everything--"

"Yes I can see how much you can manage! I'm not gonna hear anything, I would just rent a house soon, then we'll live happily together!"
I smiled widely, she giggled.

"Bunny.."
She muttered and hugged me so as I hugged back.

After 2 weeks..

Days went by but Jungkook and his dad didn't had single word exchange. His dad did love his son from the core but he hated him at the same time for lame reasons.

"Where are you going?"
His dad asked sternly when he found his son with luggage.

Jungkook looked at him coldly.
"I'm leaving this house, and I would thank you that today whatever I am, once you taught me.."

He proceeded to move but his dad caught his hand.

"You're leaving your father for that girl?"

"Y/n.. and yes because she loves me more than anyone did"
He replied in his deep voice.

"That's stupidity Jungkook!"

"Yes that is then! Let me go!"

"Jungkook listen to me.. don't chase that girl she's useless--"