Chapter 27

"You meant to say, he tried to--"

"Yes he tried to, but I guess because I fainted, he panicked and backed away.."
Y/n explained sadly to Taehyung who was looking at her in worry.

Taehyung sighed and crouched down before her.
"I'm sorry... I really am, b-because of me you had to suffer--"
His eyes filled with tears. Y/n gasped.

"Yah! Don't cry again, It doesn't suit to a cold CEO like you! And I understand you Taehyung, I already forgave you right?"
Y/n said with a soft smile, Taehyung smiled weakly and blinked his tears away.

Jungkook watched them with a soft smile on his face.

Y/n looked at Jungkook and smiled for no reason. Jungkook nodded.

Y/n held Taehyung's hands and made him sit on the chair beside her.

"Y/n...?"

"Hm?"
Y/n hummed.

"He was Jimin's cousin, right?"
Y/n nodded sadly.

"I'm supposed to expose him, I would really do that and you know what I already cancelled the deal our company made with his.. and--"

"But don't you think Jimin would get mad at you??"
Y/n interrogated.

"Why? I'll tell him everything!"

"That's the problem Taehyung! He won't believe you because the one whom we are talking about is his cousin!"
Y/n snapped at him.

"Baby slower!"
Jungkook alarmed her worriedly.

Y/n sighed, and nodded holding back her blush.

Taehyung looked confused, but shrugged.
"So what are you trying to say, y/n?"

"I'm just trying to say that he won't believe you Taehyung, I don't want any mishaps to take place between your friendship!"

"So are you trying to say, you would leave that bastard simply?!"
Both Jungkook and Taehyung said at a time. Y/n chuckled.

"Seriously, no questions for your friendships"
Y/n muttered softly to herself.

"I won't leave him! But I guess, we should about this with Jimin.. and it will be me, not you Taehyung"
Y/n spoke politely yet sternly.

Taehyung groaned.
"I told ya I'll stand with you until the very end, and yet you're pushing me away y/n! My power can destroy in matter of seconds!"

"Yes! But it would destroy your only friendship too right?!"

Taehyung sadly pouted and looked down.

"Stop acting cute! And if you really wanna help me then do just as I say! You get that?"
Taehyung nodded, with pouty look.

"I'll meet him tomorrow with Jungkook! You'll stay at your company and expel that talented secretary of yours after getting back your property!"
Y/n mocked him, Taehyung sadly nodded. He was guilty and therefore he decided to do whatever she would order him to.

Time Skip..

Y/n POV

Jimin: "Yeah tell me! It's like first time we're meeting like this alone.. are you going to propose me or something?"

Jungkook growled, startling me.

Y/n: "Koo is still here.."
I smiled awkwardly later.

His smile dropped as he bowed.
"I-I was just kidding Kookie..."

Jimin: "But are you already a thing now?"

Y/n sighed.
"Jimin, actually we already were a thing, you don't know me nor did I knew you but I remembered everything--"