Epilogue

Y/n was sleeping when Jungkook got up. He stared at his girl and pecked her forehead ever so softly.

He slowly got down of the bed and closed the door behind before leaving the house.

He walked through the dark. It was so unreal to him. And all that time he could think was, just to go to his grave.

He could feel, cry.. does that really mean that he was given a chance to live again?

Taking a deep breath, he stood at the place where he was dug. He frowned upon seeing another grave.

He stretched his hand out and caressed the name that was carved.

"I-It's not mine?"
He stood up baffled.

He ran across the graveyard. But he just couldn't.

A thought that hit his mind, was to check whether there was the grave of a certain someone. He walked there, frowning he crouched down and caressed the carved name of his dad.

He was there, still there.

Jungkook's eyes widened when he saw his father standing there with a smile.

"D-dad?"
He whispered.

"You missed me?"
His dad asked softly.

Jungkook couldn't say anything.
His dad chuckled.

"You didn't right? Anyways, who'll miss a father like me?"
He said sadly.

"Dad.. no"
Jungkook managed to mutter.

"It's okay, my baby. I'm sorry for the sins I did in past.. I-I couldn't understand you my child. I d-destroyed your life."
His father smiled sadly.

"Because of my past works, y-you had to give up on your life.. y-your dreams, and love. Sorry won't be enough for you to forgive me.."
He let out slightly.

Jungkook shook his head, he parted his lips to speak something when his dad cut him off.

"And so, I gave you another chance to live your life. I gave it to you my little one"

Jungkook's eyes pooled with tears.

"Your mom, blamed me for all I did. I can't let my honey stay angry with me. She wouldn't just talk to me!"
His dad sadly pouted.

Jungkook smiled through his tears.

"Hope you'll forgive me son. H-hope you will--"

"I did dad! I did it long ago! I'm sorry for not understanding you! I-I love you dad.."
Jungkook cried.

"I love you too, baby bun. Do not forget me ever! Take care of yourself and my daughter in law, you get that?"

Jungkook nodded his head vigorously.

"I'm going now. Keep on visiting me. Goodbye"
His dad said and faded away.

Jungkook wiped off his tears and smiled. He crouched down and kissed the grave.

"I'm sorry dad.. I love you more"
He smiled and walked away to his home.

He had a wide smile on his lips when he saw y/n still sleeping. He slipped inside and hugged his tiny body, she latched on him instantly.

6 months later✨

Everything was stable. Jungkook also started renovating the house.

Even though, everyone was shocked to see Jungkook again. But Jungkook made a statement that he was never dead, and he was getting treated and couldn't let his enemies get an idea of him being alive.