Chapter 21

"I LOVE YOU! I CAN'T LOSE YOU WHEN I CAME BACK AFTER DEATH JUST TO SEE YOU HAPPY AND LIVING YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!"

I yelled unknowingly. I was looking down sobbing and screaming and soon I heard the voice of running water getting lower and soon stop.

I heard sloppy footsteps towards me as I looked up. She crouched down at my level. And looked at me with her wet hairs and red eyes.

"Y-you w-what?"
She stuttered out lowly.

I sobbed.
"Y-yes.. I-I love you y/n.. I-I have been l-loving you... Since I lived and since I d-died I just l-loved you d-dearly..."

She licked her wet lips and looked at me with an unreadable look.

"W-what do you mean by s-since you l-lived, Koo?"
She asked confusedly breathing heavily. I sighed and looked up confidentially.

"I-I'll tell you e-everything b-but can you change your clothes and lay o-on the bed for me?"
I begged, she looked at me sadly and nodded her head.

She tiredly went towards the closet and looked at me. I stared at her concern.

"C-can you turn b-back? I won't be able to clean myself?"
She spoke weakly, I squeaked a bit and turned around.

I heard her sighing and some squeaky noises.

After a while....

"You can t-turn back now.."

I smiled at her warmly. Even though I felt painful seeing her so sad, yet smiling in them.

She sat on the bed laying her head against the headboard, looking at me in hopes to make her explain all my spoke out words.

I sighed and looked at her. I knew she was exhausted mentally she won't be able to handle whatever I was going to explain.

I sat infront of her and looked down.

"Please s-say something..."

I took a deep breath.
"We were in a relationship before my death, y/n"

I looked up at her to get to know her expression. She looked blankly at me.

"B-but--"

"I know that you don't remember any of that!"
I cut her off.

"W-we both loved e-each other so much..."
I felt tears pricking in my eyes as a flashback of those happy and lovely flashed before my eyes.

She looked at me in concern.
"W-what? B-but why I don't remember any of i-it Koo?"

She asked in her hoarse voice which was formed due to so much of crying.

I smiled sadly looking at her.
"The reason, I'll let you know soon y/n... Not now, hm?

"But why?"
She asked in a small voice.

"B-because I want m-my love to be strong a-and healthy again.."
She blushed.

"S-sorry if I made you uncomfortable--"
I tried apologising but she cut me off with tiny flustered voice.