Chapter 12

Double update uwu
💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Y/n POV

I was sitting at the backseat while they both were sitting at the front driving at every possible place they can.

I had my stern gaze out of the car as it was strictly told by Jimin. Idk why but I kept full my attention.

Taehyung: "I searched every possible place that our Kook loved but h-he isn't there?!"

To be honest, It hurts to see him, crying and miserable. The one that has a strict and cold attitude, people get used with them but when we find them at their miserable times the more it hurts.

Y/n: "u-umm c-can we go at the park near countryside??"

I suggested, I didn't know why I spoke but it just came in my mind. They didn't speak anything but drove the car towards the countryside.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We reached there, the park was quite big but totally open so we got out and started searching for him.

Taehyung: "JUNGK--"

Y/n: "shh Don't call for him or he will hide away if he's here!!"

Taehyung just glared, as If his gaze wanted to kill me.

We continued finding him. Not so soon I found a figure sitting on the green grass under a huge tree.

My eyes lit up when I noticed it was Jungkook.

My eyes brimmed with happy tears as I ran towards him, without informing them, I was so happy to even do so.

They didn't call me but halted their positions.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin: "wait Taehyung!"

Taehyung: "but where she is running like that? It's not the time to play!!"

Jimin: "keep mum you pabo!"

Taehyung pouted and kept looking at her figure who was running to the big mangrove.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I controlled myself from not hugging him. I don't want him tobe uncomfortable not after what I did.

"Koo...?"

He quickly glanced at me, my tears flowed down continuously.

"Y-y/n...?

I sobbed harder, oh how much I missed him?

"W-what are you doing here? A-and why are you e-even crying?"
His voice reflected the state of panic.

"I-I am sorry... Pl-please Koo d-don't leave me... I hate myself to say shits--"

He quickly cutted ne off..
"N-no y/n... It's not your f-fault I understand y-you..."

"Just shut up...! I am a-at fault...always.. b-but why so you l-leave me...?"
I sniffled looking up at him. His eyes were glossy and he was panicking.

"I-I am sorry... B-but I thought that--"

"I'll be happy right?! How c-could you think that?! What do you think of yourself that you'll come whenever you w-want and will go whenever you would like?!"

"D-don't cry please..."
He whispered in his tiny voice.

"Come back home..."
I smiled sadly.

He slowly smiled and nodded. I squealed in happiness as I started crying.

"Yes y/n... I will b-but don't cry..."

"I'm happy and t-that's why am crying...!"
I sobbed.

He chuckled.
"But how did you know that I was here?"

"I also don't know but it just came into my mind.."
I sniffled and wiped my tears smiling widely.

He beamed back at me.

"You f-forgave me right?"
I asked.

"Yes I f-forgave you and who won't forgave a cute crybaby..." (Only mine... He whispered.)
He teased.

"Yah... I am not a crybaby... I am a strong girl a very strong one!!"

He just laughed and sat on the grass again. I too sat down a bit far beside him.

"I-if you don't mind... C-can I hug you..?"

His smiled dropped down to frown.

"U-uh don't be upset I won't mind if you aren't comfortable... I'm okay.."
I smiled genuinely.

Jungkook POV

'I wanted to do the same, embracing your crying figure so that I could console you but I can't... I am never uncomfortable with you baby.. you're my home..'
He thought to himself smiling sadly.

"Oh wait!!"
I looked up at her startled.

"W-what?" I asked softly.

"I didn't came here alone...your close friends came with me too!!"

I gasped. Who close friends? I panicked.

"You didn't tell me about your friends, hm?"

"H-huh?" I was panick-stricken that I just couldn't on what she was asking.

"Where they are?" (She looked around... And quickly waved at her backside)

I looked back too and they were there standing. My closest friends. I gulped.

It's already end now...? She'll find out I'm a soul... Just a soul... I can't let that happen... But what am I supposed to do now?

They looked confused as hell.

"I found him!! Why are you standing there?!!"
She yelled.

I was nervous, should I disappear? But they saw it already right?

They slowly approached us. I stood up abruptly she quickly looked at me that made me halt at my position.

"Meet them!! When they found you're living with me they just cried!"
She spoke softly.

'hope I could tell you my love...' I thought.

They stood near us.

'Its already end now... Idk how she's gonna react...'
I chuckled to myself.

Y/n: "Why are you showing such expressions?! Just go and meet him, how much you missed him right?"
She growled. The other two were not so surprisingly confused, baffled, meddled.

'Can I even blame them...?'
I chuckled dryly....

Oof cliffhanger!!
I love that😁

Tbc