Chapter 5

This one is a bit short so sorry!!

Taehyung POV

"Mr. Kim, may I take my leave now?"
Y/n spoke letting my head snap towards her.

I nodded. She smiled and spoke.
"When are you about to leave?"

"Maybe after signing this last checks"

"Oh okay, I'll go then. Take care Mr. Kim"
I nodded, she left after bowing.

I sighed clinging on my chair. I slowly got up and got up my bag, leaving the office after locking my cabin up.

I looked around walking through the empty hallway. I took my car keys and drove off the company heading to my home.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

I took my shoes out and entered the house closing the doors. I freshened up myself.

It was silence as usual. There was barely a noise of my footsteps and my breath. I deeply sighed and sat on the bed, looking at the frame placed on the nightstand.

"The house that once used to be cheerful and full of laughter is now silent as graveyard, why you need to leave so early? I'm sorry I couldn't save you"

I blinked my wet eyes and laid on the bed, closing my eyes trying to sleep without thinking any of the past moments, eventually forcing myself to sleep.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

"Taehyungie hyung wakeup or I would eat your strawberries"

I flutter open my eyes. Prickles of sweat on my forehead, as my heart was throbbing out of my chest.

His innocent face appeared in front of my eyes, but I couldn't talk, or touch.

I looked back at the frame. It was already early in the morning.

"Jungkookie why did you left us?"Tears welled up in my eyes again

Tears welled up in my eyes again.

"I am always here, hyung, can't you hear me hyung?" (Jungkook who was standing there watching his vulnerable state spoke, hurt with the fact that he couldn't hear him)

"I'm sorry, I couldn't save you"
(He whispered, wiping his tears)

"It was never your fault hyung"  (Jungkook whispered desperately)

Strong waves of cold wind started hitting Taehyung's warm skin. He found it annoying but at the same time heart-melting.

"I know it's you Kook" (he spoke feeling the air, Jungkook smiled contently)

Taehyung sighed feeling warm tears on his squishy cheeks. He took out his cell and called for y/n.

After few rings, the call was picked.