Chapter 29

Hello I'm back~ 😌

At the company:

They reached the company, and throughout the whole ride, Taehyung tried his best to comfort the girl, who was awfully silent.
Jungkook didn't know what to speak anymore. He just worriedly looked at her.

When Taehyung entered he was encountered with a worried Jimin.

Jimin: "Look he's here.."
Jimin muttered out when a well-suited person walked to him with an annoyed expression.

Taehyung's expression hardened as he spoke.
"Why did you do that?!"

The said man clicked his tongue and glared at him with fire in his eyes.

"My son! He's arrested because of you, How dare you do that?!"
That's when he noticed y/n standing behind Taehyung. He clenched his jaw and yelled at her.

"This girl! How much money do you want, huh?! How much money to let my son go!"

Taehyung: "MIND YOUR LANGUAGE, YOU'RE STANDING IN MY COMPANY!"

"WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME! LET MY SON GO!"
He yelled back too.

Jimin: "Taehyung calm down"
(He tried his best to calm him down sensing the strong tension in the silence)

"Just give her house back, and out!"
Taehyung spoke out rather rudely. Daniel's father just smirked and shook his head.

"Very sweet of you, but I'm not interested to leave that house, I know very well too that this girl destroyed everything and she deserves to be homeless.."
He spat, Jungkook's eyes turned red but before he could do anything, y/n whisper called him.

His eyes immediately softened. She smiled at him, but what she couldn't do was to control Taehyung, who already punched him hardly.

She gasped and so as others.

Jimin: "Taehyung stop it!"
He pulled him apart, Mr. Min stood up wiping off the blood and smirked.

Mr. Min: "It's your turn now, Mr. Kim Taehyung"
Taehyung looked perplexed and so as others.

"Can you please see there..?"
He demanded.

All of them turned their head towards where they pointed and spotted one of his men smirking with a cell in his hand.

Y/n gasped and so as others except for Taehyung.

Mr. Min: "you think it's so easy to mess up with me?"
He smirked. But it wasn't him alone who smirked, there were 2 more persons.

Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook.

Taehyung cleared his throat, smirking. The smirk dropped in a second that was once adorning the face of the old man.

"Do you think I made this company for no reason..? Gosh, poor you.. you just recorded the time I beat you, but my company recorded the whole conversation from the start to end..."
Jungkook scoffed.

"What do you mean?!"
Mr. Min adamantly stated.

"You'll be behind the bars, under the allegations of threatening and forcing, and yeah well, insulting a girl, too.."
Mr. Min gulped.

"Let's get his father arrested too, what say Jimin?"
Taehyung claimed, Jimin happily nodded.

Mr. Min: "No wait, I'm sorry.. don't do it please.."
He begged.

Taehyung: "So give her house back!"
Y/n smiled slightly, while Jungkook was very proud and overwhelmed.

Mr. Min nodded heavy heartedly and handed him the papers.