Chapter 36

It's been so long that I've updated the book🥲 I was just caught up with many things and I'm kinda lazy to write this too🙂 So bare with my inactivity🥲

P.S. I almost forgot what I wrote in the last chapter, so I had to read that first before writing this one.

✧-----✧-----✧-----✧------✧------✧-----✧-----✧

"Look at me baby? Why are you being so possessive suddenly?"
Jungkook asked giggling later.

"I'm not possessive okay?! I just don't like how your secretary always clings on you like a leech!"
Y/n pouted.

Jungkook sighed and cupped her cheeks softly.

"I'll change her today okay? A boy"

Y/n looked up at him astonished.
"N-no Koo.. she's really good at work, don't fire her, because of me--"

"Not because of you baby, it's for you. I don't like my baby, my honey and soon to be wife sad and bothered, hm?"
He gently kissed on her forehead before she could seak anything.

"Bye love"

Y/n sighed and responded.
"Bye, and have your lunch, don't overwork. If you have any problem just let me know"

"Okay, Take care of yourself too! Bye"
Jungkook squeaked and flashed his bunny smile before hopping in the car.

"Okay, Take care of yourself too! Bye"Jungkook squeaked and flashed his bunny smile before hopping in the car

Y/n giggled and continued her work.

These days were golden for both of them. They were already used to each other now. There were arguments but all were based on some very basic issues, that would have an end with loud laughter of both.

Y/n continued her university, because Jungkook didn't want her to just stay at home doing household. And Y/n couldn't be more happy.

(...... ✨💜✨ ......)

"Why are you always coming here? I told you that I moved on with my life so stop bothering me!"

"Why must I?! That ugly bitch is living with you, what's so good in her--"

"You're the ugly bitch here, not her! We never had a thing so what are you talking about!"

"I'm much better than her!"

Jungkook dryly chuckled.
"Maybe, but you're not her! So get lost before I call up the cops!"

"I will break her badly"

Jungkook clenched his fists.
"You can't do it, until I'm alive! Just go out!"
He gritted his teeth.

Her sister chuckled dryly and went away whistling. Jungkook inhaled sharply and called y/n.

She picked it up almost quickly.

"Hi Koo"

"Mhm, where are you?"