Chapter 8

Double update 💜💜

Y/n POV

It was the end of today's shift. Yet it was only 5 in the evening we were already given a day off because of Mr. Kim. Idk what important work he had today.

But I just shrugged it off getting my belongings when Jimin approached me.

"So let's go!"
Jimin gave an eye smile.

I smiled back and nodded

We were in the taxi when he spoke,
"Is the house all good?"

I nodded.
"It's very big and beautiful, I wonder why it's so cheap actually!!"

Jimin POV

The taxi stopped on the road. I furrowed my eyebrows thinking as to why he has to stop here when there's is no house.

I quickly hopped down the taxi when I noticed her getting out.

"Why did we stop here? Where's your house?"
I asked her, she shrugged and spoke.

"Actually, the place where I live is almost covered with bushes and trees. So no any vehicle can get there!I t just some steps away let's go by walking now"

She smiled, I nodded anyways following her.

We reached there in less that 2 minutes.

"We're here!"
Y/n announced as I looked up. My jaw dropped, with my eyes went wide examining the place which was not so new and unfamiliar to me.

"You're living here?!!"
I almost gasped, she looked a bit startle at the tone of my voice. She nodded a bit hesitantly.

I clenched my fists. How dare someone would keep this place for sale? How dare someone sell this?!

"Is everything okay? Why are you so furious?"
She asked bewildered with the change in my behavior.

"I--"
Sighing, I held myself back.

"Nothing, I was just-- Can we go in?"
She nodded and directed me inside.

Meanwhile before they reached~

Jungkook POV

I was sitting in the bedroom sadly. I can't shrug off the thoughts of the memories I spent with my Bestfriends. How much I want to meet them? Talk to them? But unfortunately they cannot hear me, nor see me.

I glanced at my clothes, smiling sadly. I still remember the day when they gifted me this clothes.
_________________

Flashback~

"In accordance to your great achievement, we brought you a gift from whole-heartedly... Please accept it your majesty!!"

Jimin and Taehyung said in unison bowing their heads at the maknae who was smiling widely.

He slowly extended his hands and unwrapped the gift.

He was in the verge of crying when he saw a beautiful branded hoodie that he wished for years.

"Hey don't cry Jungkookie..."
Taehyung patted his head softly.

"Thank you, so much I really love you both!"
He hugged them.

"I will wear it now!!"
I blurted, while I heard them tittering.

____________________________________

Present

That was the first and last time I wore it. I snapped out when I heard some familiar muffled voices from downside. I slowly peeked through the window and gasped.

Jimin hyung? What is he doing here? Y/n know him too? Oh goodness! I started to panick a bit.

I shouldn't come out or else Y/n will introduce me and Jimin wouldn't be seeing me and obviously, it wouldn't turn out good.

They slowly entered the house. I just kept quiet sitting on the bed basically try hearing their conversation, because it was too silent. 

"Where's the boy you were talking about Y/n?"
Jimin asked.

"I guess he's not home, or either always he is sitting here on the couch!"

I thanked to myself that I didn't sat on the couch today.

"Nevermind, would you like to have something? Tea or coffee?"

Jimin hummed and shook his head circulating his sight around the mansion, which probably held the beautiful memories for his bestfriend.

He sighed.

"If you won't mind? Can I see this house?"
Jimin asked smiling sweetly.

"Ofc you can, let's start from bedroom!!"

I panicked, Why only bedroom?

Where should I hide? I roamed around the room when I heard the footsteps heading towards me.

Should I go under table? Or just jump out the window? But it would hurt me right?
Wait I am a ghost, it won't hurt me.
Oh yes I can. I forgot that I am not a human anymore. I floated out the window.

I noticed Jimin entering.
Oh how much I missed this shorty. I chuckled silently getting my mind flooded with past memories again.

He seems a bit matured and more handsome. I giggled and kept watching them talking about something.

Y/n knows my every bestfriend, how fascinating!

Everything got interrupted when Y/n's phone rang.

"Mr. Kim?" She spoke abruptly before accepting the call.

"Yes Mr. Kim?"

......

"Yes yes, Jimin is with me"

She handed over the phone to Jimin. He took it and spoke.

"Yes Taehyung?"

.....

"Oh I am so sorry, actually my phone was already dead because of low battery."

.....

"Don't worry, Tae. I am alright,hm?"

.....

"Me? I am at that place...."

.....

"It's the place where y/n is living?"
(His voice sounded a bit suspicious and muffled)

.....

"No need, you wouldn't have to come. I'll be back, please"

With that he hung up, he turned to y/n and smiled apologetically.

"He's actually a little possessive towards his closed one, so he was a bit concerned. But now I have to go because he needs me for something so can I?"

"O-oh obviously, you may.."

"I'm sorry, I'll be coming later but now I have to go!!"

Y/n looked a bit concerned so as I. Now they both know half of it.

I sighed watching him leaving the place.

Tbc