Movie Evening

You looked over to Loki who was standing in the door way looking at you. His eyes wandered from you to Edda and then back to you. You slowly stood up not wanting to wake your sleeping child up. Loki stretched out his hand and you took it. He lead you out of the room closing the door carefully.

"I have a surprise for you darling...", Loki whispered in your ear and lead you to the bedroom. You remembered that you told him to wait until the evening and somehow you were nervous. But your suspicion on him wanting to fuck the brain out of you quickly faded when you saw your bedroom lit by candles, the pillows on the bed were fluffed up and a wool blanket sat on the bed begging to be cuddled with. Loki walked over to his wardrobe and got out one of his hoodies. He threw it at you and you quickly changed into his hoodie wearing only your underwear and the hoodie itself. He himself changed into Grey sweatpants and a green shirt that brought out his muscles a lot.

"So... What do you want to watch?", Loki asked you as you turned the TV on. "I don't know... Would you like to watch Sherlock with me? At least two episodes?", you looked at him with puppy eyes. "I would love too darling.", he chuckled and laid back on the bed so you could come and lay on his chest once the first episode started. Loki actually was interested in the series. As you looked up at him you saw that he was following the plot like a hungry animal looking at its prey. As soon as the second episode ended Loki looked down at you. "We still have plenty of time. If you want to we can either go to sleep, watch more or do something else.", he said and his voice was more erotic than anything you had heard in a long time.

SMUT WARNING

"Well... What would you like to do?", you asked and raised your eyebrow slightly smirking at him, knowing exactly what he would be doing to you. Loki grinned and his face grew dark. He quickly turned you around so you would be under him and began kissing you. This sudden movement made you yelp in surprise and have not enough air for the kiss. As Loki set your mouth free again you gasped for air and as soon as you had enough air again you pulled his head back down kissing him passionate like you did the first time. Loki smiled into the kiss and his hands grabbed the hem of his hoodie. He slowly broke the kiss again and removed your hoodie. You glanced down at you and then at Loki. "Hey... That's not fair you're still wearing something.", you pouted and Loki laughed slightly. He snapped his fingers and was left in black boxers. Oh God. The sight made not only your mouth water but your lady parts as well. You bit your lip as you touched Lokis chest again. " Like what you see Y/N? ", Loki asked and started to touch your breasts again. He slowly made his way down your body until his head was between your thighs.

Loki licked his lips when he snapped and removed your panties with it. "You sure you want this?", Loki asked concerned when he saw you trembling. "Y... Yeah... I'm just a bit too excited. You know it's been a while since I..... Ahhh", you stopped mid sentence as Loki buried his face in your pussy. The feeling of his tongue swirling around your clit made your whole body tremble in pleasure. You gasped when he pushed a finger inside of you ang began to slightly move it.
"How does that feel Y/N?", Loki asked and looked up at you while still burying his head in your pussy. His voice send vibrations down your body and almost send you over the edge. "So good...", was the only thing that was coming out of your mouth. Loki added another finger and a few seconds later the third one thrusting them directly on your g-spot. You began to see black as Loki sent you over the edge and you had to keep your hands on your mouth to keep you from screaming too loud.

Loki looked back up at you smiling lustful. You looked down at him to see his boxers gone and his huge cock only waiting to be inside you. "Are you ready?", Loki asked as he moved upwards so his erect member would be directly at your entrance. "Oh God yes...", you gasped as you felt him at your wet entrance. With one quick thrust he was fully inside of you. You definitely weren't a virgin anymore but Loki made you feel like one again. He began to thrust in and out making both of you moan. Lokis moan got louder than you own and you hoped for the love of God that Thor wouldn't hear you or that you wouldn't wake Edda up.

"F... Faster Loki!", you hissed in pleasure and gripped the bedsheets like you were clinging on them for your life. He moaned and picked up the speed hitting your g-spot. You almost screamed his name when you came once again, Loki followed shortly after. You were both panting and covered in sweat. "We have to do this again!", Loki said and gasped for air as he pulled out and wobbled over to the bathroom grabbing a wet cloth to clean you up. Once he'd done that he crawled up to you and pulled you close.

SMUT END

You both were cuddling each other and quickly fell asleep.