Attack

"Is he out?", Tony asked.

"Yes! Be quick, he's very strong!", Mantis struggled.

"Peter, go and help Tony, I got this here.", you said and made your spell stronger than before. Peter hurried over to help Tony and helped.

"She can't hold him much longer guys, be quick!", you hissed. Quill flew across the field and landed in front of Thanos.

"I thought you'd be hard to catch. For the record this was my plan.", Quill said and smirked.

You rolled your eyes, oh God is he annoying.

"Not so strong now huh? Where is Gamora?", Quill asked Thanos who groaned "My Gamora" in reply.

"No, bullshit, where is she?", Quill asked again and got dangerously close to Thanos' face.

"He is in anguish. He... He mourns...", Mantis said as tears rolled down her cheeky.

"What does this monster have to mourn?", Drax strained. The blue skinned female spoke up, "Gamora... He took her to Vormir. He came back with the soul stone, but she didn't.", she said and looked down sad.

"Okay, Quill, you gotta cool it right now. You understand? Don't, don't engage. WE ALMOST GOT THIS OFF!", Tony yelled.

"Tell me she is lying.... ASSHOLE, TELL ME YOU DIDN'T DO IT!", Quill screamed at Thanos' face.

"I had to...", Thanos whispered.

"No, you didn't. No, you didn't.", Quill said while tearing up.

"Quill! Stop please! Wait until Tony has the gauntlet!", you screeched but it was too late, Quill was already hitting Thanos with his gun in his face causing Mantis to lose her connection to Thanos.

You saw that Thanos eyes switched back to its normal color. Thanos grabbed the gauntlet from Peter and pushed him away in the process, while you safely blasted Tony and Quill out of his hit range. Thanos threw Mantis off his shoulders and gladly Peter was quick enough to be standing again and catch her. Thanos proceeded to kick Drax away and threw Stephen with his own ropes across the land.

He grabbed you by your arm and tried to throw you away as well but instead of finishing his action he was distracted by Tony who attacked him, causing Thanos to let go of you.

Once Thanos pushed away Tony he used the power stone on Quill, Drax and Nebula so they couldn't move.

Once again Tony attacked Thanos, now Tony had some sort of sword in his hand but Thanos knocked him away with his own head.

As you looked up to the sky you saw that Thanos was using the power stone to destroy the moon of Titan and letting it rain down as asteroids.

Tony tried to escape but was hit by a meteorite instead. You quickly put a shield around him so he would survive being crushed by the big space stone. Peter used his webs to catch everyone flying around who wasn't able to move.

Thanos pushed away some parts of a spaceship to get to you and Stephen.

Both of you were standing on a stone. You used your magic combined with a spell of Kamar Taj to connect all of the stones in front of you and it looked like small lightning bolts were holding the stones together but instead you were blowing them up as Thanos tried to get across them.

Thanos threw a blast with the power stone at you and Stephen. Stephen threw the entry of the mirror dimension at Thanos but he destroyed it using the space stone and threw a black hole at both of you.

"Damn it...", you said and used a spell your mother taught you when you were younger.

You extended the spell so it was big enough to hold off the black hole and held it in front of you.