{Untitled Short Story}

AN: I got this idea just a few minutes ago. I better write it down before I forget. Not yogscast or rp related. Just a story.

~~~~~~~

Life is the worlds greatest mystery. And if life was created by god, then what is gods mistake of life? It is not the nature or animals, it is the people. The people here suck. Lets face it. We make our own choices, our decision's. We decided that one skin color was greater than the other, we decided that people who are gay or transgender are un-holy. But that is not there fault. We were born that way. Its simply in their DNA. And to those who say its a choice?

Fuck you. It is not a choice. So fuck you. We live in a world were people look at an actor and they love them to death. But the second they cone out as any sort of sexuality they scream and cry: "Oh my god! God almighty god why?! How could they do this to my lord?! To me!! They are selfish and should burn in hell!!"

And again. Fuck you.

And I we also live in a society were its okay too yell out to a woman calling her ass nice. To the guys who do that, fuck you. Its rude, its annoying, and its inappropriate! Yes were girls! We have curves and boobs! Fucking deal with it! We didn't ask for big boobs or a big ass! And I swear...if I hear one more person using the damn excuse "Boys sill be boys" I'm going to shoot someone.

Also here in our society, a person will kill another because they refused to go to prom with them, or because that lady said she was lesbian, so that man went ahead and snuck into that ladies house and killed her and her girlfriend.

I'm not saying all guys are bad. I know guys who are really great and nice. But personally I've been having trouble with things. My ex-boyfriend. I told him I was a lesbian, and he accepted it well. But recently he's been trying to guilt-trip me. Saying how he wishes he had a romantic partner, or I want someone, always making sure I'm in ear shot.

Again though. Not all guys are bad.

I'm just..upset that people do this because of who they love. Listen fellas? If a girl is nice to you it doesn't mean we like you. It just means were being nice.

But unfortunately that's life...