Motherble-Fluxxed heart

AN: Royal heart switched up? Sure why not? This is also based off a dream last night I had. Also to those who don't know who Violet is, its just Mother's human name I made up

~~~~

I had only a few minutes before the ship took off for Yoglabs. It was my one chance to save her, my one chance to save Violet. She was on this ship, were Israphel could be doing horrible things to her. I couldn't bear thought of it. I peaked behind a tree and saw an open crate, I ran to it, getting in just in time before anyone noticed. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes as people started to haul the crate with me in it onto the ship.

I'm almost there Violet.

~~~

I'd been on the ship in the crate for almost an hour now I believe. I was starting to get seasick, so when I thought the coast was clear I left the crate in search of a disguise that would help me find strawfingers. If he knew were Violet was he would tell me. I continued my search for a bit, almost getting caught more than once.

I did fond something that would help me get around the ship much easier. A disguise that made me look like Israphel! Now I was able to get around the ship easier without anyone questioning me otherwise. It was like this that I was able to find Strawfingers.

~

"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!" I screamed, looking at Strawfingers who was in chains in a room, he didn't look at me. I could see flux tears pouting down his face onto the floor. I bit my lip, getting down in front of him.

"Hey...buddy I'm sorry...i..i just miss her. I'll get you out of here, we'll find Violet on the ship and we'll run as soon as the ship ports. He shakes his head.

"She's...She's not on the ship." I blinked, my heart racing.

"W-What?"

"They expected you. They haven't found you but they will soon...she's already at Yoglabs. There not gonna port till they have you killed. You need to take an escape ship. Get out of here." he says. I shake my head.

"N-No! I'm not leaving you here!" I unchain him, taking his hand, "We gotta go. Together we'll find Violet and take down Yoglabs!" I exclaim. He smiles slightly, nodding. "Sure...lets hurry though." I nod, running out of the room and running toward the end of the ship. We now have the entire crews attention.

"Where are the ships?!" I yell, he points toward the hanging ships on the edge, I run over and shove him into one. "Next stop: Yoglabs!!" I yell cutting the rope on the ship and jumping down as he catches me as the boat falls into the water.

So close. So far...