Short Story-Making Friends

KiLl theM...MaKE tHem pAY....

Tap. Tap.

The blonde looked around inside his cell, obviously irritated by the sound. He waited for a moment to see if the sound would resume. When it didn't he tried to go back to thinking. Its all he ever did.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

It got louder and he soon found the source of it. He looked over to higher level, realizing it was a dwarf. He'd only seen him once before. But the two had only caught eyes for a moment. But now the dwarf was here. Waving to him.

He continued to wave. The blonde hesitated for a moment, not familiar to this motion of hand usage. But he slowly raised up his hand, smiling slightly. The moment didn't last long though.

"HONEYDEW!!" The dwarf jumped and the blonde retreated his hand to his side. How foolish, he thought, thinking that Xephos wouldn't be by the dwarf and yell at him for just waving to me. The blonde sighed for a moment, which caught Xephos attention. The two caught eyes.

Sadly, Xephos only saw him as a mad man. And not the lonely man which Honeydew saw. Xephos dragged the dwarf away, yelling and scolding him.

The blonde was about to go back and sit down. Maybe get some rest. Suddenly he heard a familiar noise.

Tap.

The blonde turned around, and he saw the dwarf waving frantically to him. The blonde smiled, genuinely for the first time in forever. And waved back.

He finally could get out perhaps using the dwarf.